Words of Encouragement For Law Enforcement

sweetmop

Reaction score
Personally, I believe that LE is doing a fantastic job in this case.
They are taking their time, not rushing to judgement, careful of statements made, etc.
They know alot, a whole lot more, and are keeping the info to themselves until it is verifiable and Anthony-proofed!

I just thought that after all of the shenanighans of tonight, all of the badmouthing we heard from some on tv, not naming any names, that a thread dedicated to these fine men and women would be quite appropriate.

I commend you all! This case must be so extremely frustrating. I know the concerned people here and all of the concerned citizens are behind you!
Thank you for your hard work and your efforts in doing justice for little Caylee!
You are all heros in my eyes! :blowkiss: ,,, sweetmop

I agree. I'll admit, I wasn't really that sure how things were going, but after the document release the other day, I was pretty impressed. Way to go, LE! Keep up the good work and get Caylee the justice she deserves!

Now my faith in LE is the ONE thing I have not changed my mind on in this case! Good job guys, I know you will do all you can to bring justice to this baby!!

I agree also... the more thorough they are now... the better the chance of a conviction in future.

Thank you for all your hard work!! We are cheering for you! Sending Positive Energy Your Way!!

:clap:~Go F.B.I.!~:clap:

0000002163_20060919153745.jpg

~The Truth...is out there!~
:woohoo:​

My prayers are with you, each and every law enforcement personel that works to bring Caylee home. I pray that nothing will stand in your way and that everything hidden will be brought to light. Thank you each and every one that works toward ensuring us and our children a safer and brighter world. You are appreciated!

I am going to send a thank you card to them! A snail mail card....

I missed Greta and some of NG tonight...but maybe it is an abuse of power...but all I can say is GO LE! I do not blame them one bit.

Law enforcement these days sure take alot of abuse. 911 is misused, like George losing it and pulling out his cell...beck and call...

Frankly, after watching for weeks, and I was a big Deadwood fan when it was on HBO...I'd like to be Seth Bullock (sheriff), just slam my drink down, grab that nasty George Hearst by the ear, twist, and drag him by it all the way to jail! Ok, that will only make sense to Deadwood fans <LOL> but I am glad that brat is back in jail tonight.

I think they are doing a great job. I remember from the Derrick Todd Lee investigation what a horrible job BRPD did of investigating, tip management, and especially community and media relations. They hid his existance from the public for ten years.

OCSO and crew. Thanks guys

Personally, I believe that LE is doing a fantastic job in this case.
They are taking their time, not rushing to judgement, careful of statements made, etc.
They know alot, a whole lot more, and are keeping the info to themselves until it is verifiable and Anthony-proofed!

I just thought that after all of the shenanighans of tonight, all of the badmouthing we heard from some on tv, not naming any names, that a thread dedicated to these fine men and women would be quite appropriate.

I commend you all! This case must be so extremely frustrating. I know the concerned people here and all of the concerned citizens are behind you!
Thank you for your hard work and your efforts in doing justice for little Caylee!
You are all heros in my eyes! :blowkiss: ,,, sweetmop

:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for starting this thread SweetMop

Our silent heroes. My God. The work, frustration, exhaustion, elation, depression, and non-stop drama these great men and women go through on this case alone would boggle our minds is my guess.

Even though we may not say it all the time please know that on behalf of Websleuths we appreciate and applaud all you do.

We are here for your in support, spirit, prayer, and whatever else you may need us to do.

To our friends in Law Enforcement on this case and all the other cases Websleuths discusses please know you have a large resource here. If you ever need us don't hesitate to ask.

Tricia Griffith,
Owner Websleuths.com and Forums For Justice.org

Bumping this up. Hoping more people post on this thread.

I would not have the patience to be in LE. Bless them all.

A few days ago, I tried to send the detectives a short congratulatory e-mail praising them for the excellent work they were doing on the case. I sent it via the Orange County sheriff's department web site. It was returned to me as undeliverable. I haven't tried to send it again, but wish it would have gone through. They need a hand for all their hard work and dedication.

I don't agree with the abuse of power argument. She broke the law and they arrested her for breaking the law.

An abuse of power would have been arresting her on a bogus charge, tossing her down, smacking her around, etc.

They are under no obligation to inform her lawyer, her mother or anyone else as a "courtesy" that they plan on arresting her/bring her in and I believe they sent the detectives that were familiar with her and her family to make the situation go more smoothly. Rather than having a half dozen new officers show up at their door. I think that would have really created a scene.

I applaud the LE for their hard work on this case. I truly believe between they are Caylee's voice. They are doing everything they can to bring that little angel home.

May god be with them and TES this weekend and let Caylee be found.

I think that LE has done an AMAZING job of keeping their composure in an overwhelmingly emotional and volatile situation. This must tear at their hearts every day and night and I doubt a single one of them sleep worth a darn.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have my respect and admiration. The TRUE heroes that don't ever ask for a single word of thanks. They put their lives on the line EVERY DAY for OUR safetly.

There was no abuse of power. And if it got them a one up on KC, I have NO doubt it was for CAYLEE that they did it, not for their own pleasure.

Thank you
Nikki

I don't agree with the abuse of power argument. She broke the law and they arrested her for breaking the law.

An abuse of power would have been arresting her on a bogus charge, tossing her down, smacking her around, etc.

They are under no obligation to inform her lawyer, her mother or anyone else as a "courtesy" that they plan on arresting her/bring her in and I believe they sent the detectives that were familiar with her and her family to make the situation go more smoothly. Rather than having a half dozen new officers show up at their door. I think that would have really created a scene.

I applaud the LE for their hard work on this case. I truly believe between they are Caylee's voice. They are doing everything they can to bring that little angel home.

May god be with them and TES this weekend and let Caylee be found.

I myself was wondering what on earth LE was thinking arresting her during a protest, and at such a crucial time - when they have known about these charges for a while now. But you did give me a different perspective on it - it truly is their perogative, and you're right - they don't have to show her ANY courtesy by informing JB first. What courtesy has she shown THEM??? She hasn't helped them find her own child. JMO!

They rock in my opinion, and I am so glad they are placing their sympathy with the people all over this country who are crying for this baby to be found, rather than on poor little Casey. I think they feel as we do. So many victims have no rights, but their murderers, rapists, whatever get all the rights in the world. That has to be really hard for LE, especially when it involves an innocent 3-year-old little cutey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back