Agree in Prayer for the Search teams tomorrow

tttterri

Reaction score
I invite each one that will to join here and agree in prayer for the search teams and the search tomorrow. Where two or three are gathered together, He is in our midst and He will hear and answer our prayers. Thank you.

I pray that each person searching will be guided by heavenly angels and that what is out there to be seen WILL be seen, and what is out there to be FOUND will be found. I pray that they will be blessed and rewarded for their work and that nothing will be allowed to stand in the way of finding Caylee and bringing her home. If it takes a miracle, then I pray for one. I pray that the Lord will take complete charge of this investigation. I pray that the Anthony family will find the strength to endure whatever tomorrow brings and that they will find comfort soon. I pray most of all that Caylee will be found. amen.

My prayers are with all of you tomorrow. I am with you in spirit. If I wasn't all the way across the country I would be there with you!

I pray that God gives you strength to deal with whatever may come and I pray that your search is prosperous.

Please Lord, be with all the searchers tomorrow and in the days to come. Keep them safe and give them wisdom. Guide them along their way. Lord, please let them bring Caylee home.

Please God let Caylee be found and laid to rest.

Hi to all... Thank you Tricia,

Prayer is so powerful and God hears every single one of ours for this sweet child. Caylee's name has been in our church prayer box since this story broke and our whole congregation has prayed for her to be found daily.

I just want to tell you something, as I simply can not sleep tonight....

I have enjoyed Websleuths as a "guest" for a very long time but joined a few weeks ago. I have not posted until now but am glad I finally decided to jump in. This is a very special place and that is rare to find due to how the internet has become a "trolling" ground for people who want to hurt people. Maybe human nature has become less tolerant, less caring, less thoughtful but the maintenance by the mods and Tricia on this board, and the general display of agreeing to disagree, without much ado has made me want to be a part and contribute in a positive way, with kindness and consideration to you all.

This case, so bizarre, so unbelievable, so heartbreaking. Yet this is just ONE case, in a world of so many missing children.

My motto has been SingLoveLaugh for many years. Sing for joy, Love for everyone, Laugh for those who can not. I am a piano and voice teacher in Wilmington North Carolina and am 53, happily married and have 3 grown children - a daughter, 31 who recently got married, a daughter, single who is 30 and a son, single who is 29...yep 3 in three years and it was, is and will always be the most wonderful experience of my life - to be a mom. I can't wait until we have grandchildren; none yet...but I'll surely be ready for as many and all as can be produced! I love my family, all of them. I thank God everyday for each one of them...parents, siblings, nieces and nephews. We are fortunate to all live within a couple of miles of each other and we all worship, pray and spend as much time as possible with each other. We are blessed. I look at the Anthony Family and thank the Lord for every minute of every day that I have lived. My father is a minister and we give all the glory, honor and praise to the Lord. Please don't think I am bragging about how great my life is; I am just so very thankful of what my life is NOT. My family suffered the death of my brother when he was 15 and I know grief and what it can and will do if allowed to manifest itself. Our family has suffered the loss of two sons taken, murdered at the hands of strangers, yet we have faith that God allowed them to be taken for a reason. That is how I feel about little Caylee. Only God really knows why, how, when and for what purpose anyone could harm an innocent child. If she is truly gone, she is resting in the arms of a much better father (parent) than she could have had on this earth.

Sorry for the rambling on...I posted some of my info a few days back but I think I lost the post. I believe I have read every post by every poster on this board and there are some angels among us here. May the Lord give us peace tonight in a world with so much sadness.

Thank you for the enlightening, hearty, in-depth and enjoyable sharing and baring of souls and hearts by so many of you on this forum.

I pray the whole city of Orlando shows up in the morning. Really, I pray the whole state of Florida shows up, but I'd settle for Orlando b/c thats where Caylee was born and lived her whole life. Every Orlandoan is her neighbor.

I pray Cindy sees that people really do care about Caylee, and I pray she finds comfort in their efforts. I pray they find Caylee today.

What they all said....!!!

I pray that your will be done, Lord. That Caylee will be found and closure will come. I pray that the Anthony's and all who loved and cared for her will find some peace when this happens. I pray that you will give strength and guidance to each and every searcher. I pray that any and all evidence and our precious Caylee will be hidden by nothing and no one anymore. I pray that this search will be successful. Your will be done.

Prayer is so powerful and God hears every single one of ours for this sweet child. Caylee's name has been in our church prayer box since this story broke and our whole congregation has prayed for her to be found daily.

I have enjoyed Websleuths as a "guest" for a very long time but joined a few weeks ago. I have not posted until now but am glad I finally decided to jump in. This is a very special place and that is rare to find due to how the internet has become a "trolling" ground for people who want to hurt people. Maybe human nature has become less tolerant, less caring, less thoughtful but the maintenance by the mods and Tricia on this board, and the general display of agreeing to disagree, without much ado has made me want to be a part and contribute in a positive way, with kindness and consideration to you all.

This case, so bizarre, so unbelievable, so heartbreaking. Yet this is just ONE case, in a world of so many missing children.

My motto has been SingLoveLaugh for many years. Sing for joy, Love for everyone, Laugh for those who can not. I am a piano and voice teacher in Wilmington North Carolina and am 53, happily married and have 3 grown children - a daughter, 31 who recently got married, a daughter, single who is 30 and a son, single who is 29...yep 3 in three years and it was, is and will always be the most wonderful experience of my life - to be a mom. I can't wait until we have grandchildren; none yet...but I'll surely be ready for as many and all as can be produced! I love my family, all of them. I thank God everyday for each one of them...parents, siblings, nieces and nephews. We are fortunate to all live within a couple of miles of each other and we all worship, pray and spend as much time as possible with each other. We are blessed. I look at the Anthony Family and thank the Lord for every minute of every day that I have lived. My father is a minister and we give all the glory, honor and praise to the Lord. Please don't think I am bragging about how great my life is; I am just so very thankful of what my life is NOT. My family suffered the death of my brother when he was 15 and I know grief and what it can and will do if allowed to manifest itself. Our family has suffered the loss of two sons taken, murdered at the hands of strangers, yet we have faith that God allowed them to be taken for a reason. That is how I feel about little Caylee. Only God really knows why, how, when and for what purpose anyone could harm an innocent child. If she is truly gone, she is resting in the arms of a much better father (parent) than she could have had on this earth.

Sorry for the rambling on...I posted some of my info a few days back but I think I lost the post. I believe I have read every post by every poster on this board and there are some angels among us here. May the Lord give us peace tonight in a world with so much sadness.

Thank you for the enlightening, hearty, in-depth and enjoyable sharing and baring of souls and hearts by so many of you on this forum.

This a lovely post Singlovelaugh. Thank you. The first place I visit on WS every day is our Prayer Thread in the Jury Room. I hope you will visit us sometime. We've seen miracle's happen there.

Welcome to WS. A wonderful group of people.

xxxxxxxxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

May God guide all of you in your search today and bless you for giving so selflessly of your time to bring this precious little girl home. I lost my beloved Mother very violently and unexpectedly 6 years ago, and I have asked that she take little Caylee into her arms and show her the love that she used to show me. This precious baby deserves it and I trust that she will be in kind and loving hands. May God bless you all and help you bring little Caylee home. Amen. :rose:

I pray for Caylee to be found every day and night and will continue to. I will say an extra prayer for the search teams as well. And Amen to all the sentiments above. Please, God, bring that little girl home and let justice be done.

Thank you for sharing and also for starting this thread! :hug:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27