Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
mobilecam2.jpg

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Ugh! Are they ever gonna fix that Web Cam! Thanks 4 the new thread,Dawn.

Yeah - I decided to add a status byline to help clarify.

How you doing Screen and Don't Break Me?

Nice to have some company on the Dunkin Donuts Shift (12 am to 6 am)

lol I'm good. Nice choice for the status byline. How're you?

Yeah - I decided to add a status byline to help clarify.

How you doing Screen and Don't Break Me?

Nice to have some company on the Dunkin Donuts Shift (12 am to 6 am)

You guys rock lol... I'll bring the coffee's along during the shift, how do you like them?

I'm good! TY. Is it fixed yet? I'll bring the cigerettes for those who smoke! Trying to quit....this case ain't helping :)

I'm good! TY. Is it fixed yet? I'll bring the cigerettes for those who smoke! Trying to quit....this case ain't helping :)
Darn trying to quit tonight, one or ten won't hurt you lol......the donuts and coffee are just as bad:eek:

Well this case is enough to amp up anyones need for stuff like these lol

'Doin good dontbreakme - thanks!

Welcome Miss Vegemite!

What a bizarre turn of events ... I still can't believe Casey checked into the Graybar Hotel last night. I am curious what's next. Will she get out on bond and go back to Hopespring sometime this morning? Inquiring minds want (no make that NEED) to know!

Pass the Maple Bars Please!

Holy Cow.. what a media circus.... thank GOD she is back in JAIL.... LP is off the hook

I am so glad she is back in jail too but I'm anxious over how long it'll last. But I have faith in LE that these events are going according to their plan. As far as JB's little whining episode to the media about how he'd faxed something to LE saying he'd turn her in and he was upset it didn't happen like that, who cares? LE does not hold interest in what he or casey anthony wants. Their interests lie in getting justice for the crimes she has commited and finding caylee.

LOL All of us checking out the web cam in the wee hours!
Wish they'd refresh it.
That guy in the red T-shirt is globally famous by now.

I hope Casey's not getting bonded out while we can't see what's going on. Posters have said she can't get out until tomorrow, but you never know in this case.

:woohoo::behindbar:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member