And ? makes 4 to Puerto Rico

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
Who was the fourth person in the returning party from Puerto Rico on 7/15?

Amy states, "There were four of us that went on the trip..."

Ricardo leaves ~7/2
JP leaves 7/2?
Amy leaves ~7/6 or 7/7
Fourth person?

All return on 7/15.

Fourth person = Troy Brown? William Walters?

Ricardo leaves ~7/2
JP leaves 7/2?
Amy leaves ~7/6 or 7/7
Fourth person?

All return on 7/15.

IMO, it doesn't matter. Caylee was missing weeks before this.

Ricardo leaves ~7/2
JP leaves 7/2?
Amy leaves ~7/6 or 7/7
Fourth person?

All return on 7/15.

Good catch. Does Amy say in the report ?

Good catch. Does Amy say in the report ?

Only what I posted above was what I've gleaned out of the report.

She does say she left "the boys" behind at the airport when Casey picked her up.

In addition to wondering who the 4th was, I've been curious about the following:

* When were tix purchased?
* Why departure on two different dates? 7/2 for Ricardo (and JP?), ~7/6 or 7/7 for Amy & ?
* Quick look @ Delta says roughly $1,500 round-trip. Add expenses and that's one helluvan expensive trip. Especially for Amy who (a) is 'homeless' (b) has <$700 in her checking account, and (c) works @ Houlihan's as a server & just started @ Fusian.
* Doesn't Ricardo work @ the Cheesecake Factory?
* JP, okay, he's got a good job and parents in PR to help, nothing too odd there

In addition to wondering who the 4th was, I've been curious about the following:

* Why departure on two different dates? 7/2 for Ricardo (and JP?), ~7/6 or 7/7 for Amy & ?
* Quick look @ Delta says roughly $1,500 round-trip. Add expenses and that's one helluvan expensive trip. Especially for Amy who (a) is 'homeless' (b) has <$700 in her checking account, and (c) works @ Houlihan's as a server & just started @ Fusian.
* JP, okay, he's got a good job and parents in PR to help, nothing too odd there

Amy is "homeless" cause her good friend Casey lied about taking over the house when Cindy leaves George.

She may have left later because she had to work, or couldn't afford to be gone that long.

If JP was renting a house or condo down there they may have just had to pay airfare. At that age gathering funds for a trip you can't technically afford I don't find to be odd.

Was the fourth JPs girlfriend?

Only what I posted above was what I've gleaned out of the report.

She does say she left "the boys" behind at the airport when Casey picked her up.

The reference to her friends here, as "the boys" caught my attention - as it was the same lingo used in Casey's speech reversals....boys did this....

and totally unrelated but it also caught my attention - in the reversals, Casey states, in response to questions about the lost phone, that it "is trashed." "Carmen mishandled it." The only Carmen in the docs, that I could find, was the shovel-lending neighbor's 7 year old daughter, Carmen. Others have speculated that she was saying "Cameron" of the Fuzzy Red Balloon fame.

Well I can tell you I was a server and made $1000 a week cash...so I'm sure they made decent money. Amy probably didn't deposit all of her cash..I know I didn't when I was a server.

Also did anyone see in the interview transcripts any mention by LE of the PR trip? I did not I wonder why they didn't touch on it at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back