Teen must wear blindfold outside shop he stole from

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A teenager caught stealing adult videos from a shop in Painesville, Ohio, has had an unusual punishment handed down by a judge.

NewsChannel5says Jeremy Sherwood will have to stand outside the shop for four hours while wearing a blindfold.

He was found guilty of theft by Judge Michael Cicconetti, who is known for handing out unusual sentences.

He originally sentenced Sherwood to 60 days in jail, suspending 30 of those days. He also sentenced him to 12 months of probation and 15 hours of community service.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_931327.html?menu=

Weird. How's that supposed to teach him anything?

LOL Ike... I dunno, it would certainly humiliate him ~ perhaps thats the point... or maybe the Judge was told by his mom if you watch dirty things you will go blind? :blushing:

Casshew said:
or maybe the Judge was told by his mom if you watch dirty things you will go blind? :blushing:

Mercy, your a sharp one! :D

I think the judge just wanted to humiliate the kid. Hopefully it will work. When my oldest son used to get in trouble at home, I'd send him outside with a trash bag and make him pick up any garbage outside. His friends used to tease the living hell out of him!! Worked though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back