642 users online (153 members and 489 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Nice idea for a thread.

The worst (IMO) part of a child's loss is that you are losing the future. I grieve for Caylee now, but I also grieve for who she would have been. I believe that every one of us is born with a purpose, a tasklist, a mission. Who knows what hers was meant to be and what the rest of the world may have lost because she will not be here to fulfill it. So sad.

Kudos for this thread.

Caylee in her short life is making many families appreciate their children and I will remember her for a very long time...what a cutie!!
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Caylee,
    Whereever you are I hope that you are in a place where you are surrounded by unconditional love and affection. Please know that there are so many people who love you and cherish you. I am so sorry for any pain you may have known during your lifetime. My thoughts and prayers are with you constantly. You will remain in my heart forever.
    Love,
    Melissa

Every time I think of Caylee (and it seems to be all the time) I think of the video of her reading the book at the nursing home. She's so animated and I can close my eyes and see her little pony tail shaking from side to side as she "reads". Someone read that book to her often in order for her to be able to do that. Someone loved her. I don't know what happened to that love.

I only hope that if Caylee isn't alive (and it doesn't appear that she is) that her last moments weren't filled with fear. That she left us feeling that love that obviously was shown to her at some point.

We read about missing babies everyday on these boards but for some reason some stay with you. For me it's Caylee and Trenton. They will always have a piece of my heart.

God bless them both.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not an emotional person but this video just BLEW ME AWAY!!! Tears, chills........I cry like once every 10 years.

I hope you have the chance to watch this . It is after all, why we are all here.

:Justice: for Caylee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWgI4Uw-qtk

Apologies if it is already posted. I did search the links and could not find it.

Heart wrenching poem ::::::::

To My Daughter

*Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to
    play.

*Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of
    yours together.

*Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles

*Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the
    ice cream truck and I will buy you one if he comes by.

*Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decisio n I have made where you are concerned.

*Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.

*Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy
    us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

*Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

*Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

*Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

*Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

*Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.

*I will think about the mothers And fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting t heir children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

*And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask Him for nothing, except one more day.............

ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.......... JMO
    ya can't fix stupid JMO

bump !!!!!!!
    ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.......... JMO
    ya can't fix stupid JMO

Unhappy

that was a beautiful poem indeed .. caylee deserved sooo much much more in her short life ..

Simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing that. Caylee you were and are loved!

So many "If onlys". If only Cindy had been allowed to raise her alone. If only her life had been long and filled with joy. If only horrible things didn't happen to our most innocent and defenseless among us. God bless you little one. Rest in peace.

When I see a child crying alone in store, I cry right along with them until Mommie comes. When I hear a "code Adam" called in a mall, I get chills.

I long for the days when I could hold my babies and rock them until whatever was wrong was made right.

Ever once in a while, a story comes along that just captures the attention of everyone who hears it. Everyone has an opinion and a theory, but everyone wants to hear the next report, too. Caylee has been that spark. If she ever comes home alive, there will be dancing in the streets! If not, there must be justice. Be comfortable, little one.

There have been other missing children, but for some reason, Caylee has captured my heart. My daughter will be four this Sunday (9/14). Since I have been following Caylee's case, I hug and kiss her more often, and am more tolerant of her shortcomings. I fear sweet, precious Caylee is no longer with us, but, if anything, her case reminds us to be continuously thankful of the lives of the sweet young ones we have in our trust. God Bless you Caylee, we will never forget you!

I just loved Nate's description on NG tonight of Caylee!

"What's up dude?"

How cute is that??

She is with the angels now, safe and warm. I hope they find her body soon and put her to rest.

It IS all about Caylee and finding her without the help of her family.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by teddiebear1955 View Post
    bump !!!!!!!
    That was very beautiful! I'm going to save it for my granddaughter and others to come later.

Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast