Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT. ALSO THIS LAST THIS LAST THREAD HAD GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND AND OFF TOPIC IF MEMBERS WHAT TO CHIT CHAT PLEASE GO TO THE PROPER THREAD AND CHIT CHAT.
THANK YOU
THE STAFF OF WS

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the first time on the record on Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests confirmed that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead."The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

I thnk they released this today to put the pressure on Casey to take the deal before Tuesday. I really hope they are able to recover remains and give Caylee a proper burial. Thanks for the update gigi!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the first time on the record on Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests confirmed that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead."The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

Finally, let's put the phantom kidnapper theories to rest.

Thank you for the link Gigi - Truly heartbreaking.

K

Thanks gigi, for the link.

This is pretty much as straightforward and official as I have seen it. If GP are not somehow involved, I am saddened for them - they have obviously been in a state of denial. If they are somehow involved, I am curious to see what line of BS they will use to refute this, the latest.

RIP Caylee. I hope you are getting the love you deserve now.

I have other not-so-nice things to say to Casey - but in the interest of keeping the thread "nice" (I apparently missed some drama last time around) I will keep my ugly, ugly, hateful comments to myself.

first post.......breaking heart.......
we all knew it but didn't want to face it......but now we must

thank you all , for you have become my friends and even though I don't know you you are the ones I share this sadness and these tears for beautiful Caylee Marie Anthony with right now because you have shared your thoughts with me / us and I know your hearts are breaking, too.......

Can someone explain to me why Cindy Anthony thinks she should get an apology from Sheriff Beary? For what?

With this confirmation, here's what LE can (so far) prove with evidence:

1. That Caylee is dead;
2. That Caylee likely died while under the care and supervision of her mother, Casey;
3. That Casey knew about Caylee's death;
4. That Caylee was placed in Casey's car trunk after the child's death;
5. That Casey drove her automobile with dead Caylee in the trunk;
6 That Casey likely concealed Caylee's body.

The above confirmation of the FBI/DNA evidence also pokes a huge hole in Casey's phantom nanny kidnapping theory -- according to Casey, the nanny never had possession of the automobile. Of course, there already is much evidence to disprove the nanny kidnapping theory. This is one more piece of evidence.

The DNA evidence also undermines the idea that anybody, not just the nanny, could have kidnapped Caylee. Otherwise, how does dead Caylee end up in the car? Perhaps Team Casey will now claim that the kidnappers kidnapped a dead Caylee. Absurdity-wise this last claim would fit right in with the rest of the incredible stuff Cindy has been publicly spouting.

LE needs to confirm a cause of death. That's the last piece to this puzzle.

It's highly likely that Casey will be charged with some form of homicide, with or without proof of a cause of death. Even without formal proof of Caylee's cause of death, Casey will still have to overcome those unseemly Fusian photographs.

first post.......breaking heart.......
we all knew it but didn't want to face it......but now we must

thank you all , for you have become my friends and even though I don't know you you are the ones I share this sadness and these tears for beautiful Caylee Marie Anthony with right now because you have shared your thoughts with me / us and I know your hearts are breaking, too.......

How very true - welcome to you from another new member.

K

Can someone help me with this?

I've been trying to figure out where Caylee and Casey were for the time that they were MIA from the grandparents home.

From all the info, it seems that Casey was a young girl whose full-time residence was with George & Cindy--she never lived on her own.

She had a baby, and that baby's primary residence was George & Cindy's home. She had her own room, filled with toys and pictures.

On June 16th (per George), Caylee left with Casey to "go to work"--this is the last time anyone sees Caylee.

OK--this is my question: Where did Casey go first? Was it to her ex-boyfriends' & Amy's apt.?

Now that I have heard ABSOLUTE confirmation from OSCO about the DNA being Caylee's all theories are off the table. Ideas the defense could use for reasonable doubt are now over. Now I will wait for charges, trial and the clink of the jail cell.
Now, I hope when she gets out at approximately 39 years of age... she will not be able or no one will want to produce another child with her. Her parents will hopefully have some peace from the "Bad Seed."

Now that I have heard ABSOLUTE confirmation from OSCO about the DNA being Caylee's all theories are off the table. Ideas the defense could use for reasonable doubt are now over. Now I will wait for charges, trial and the clink of the jail cell.

The only element that the defense can plausibly challenge is the cause of death. Of course, Casey hasn't been charged with homicide, yet, but assuming she will be, the defense could still argue that Caylee's death was entirely accidental. LE has no hard evidence to challenge this assertion.

Of course, technically, the defense can contest anything and everything, and it probably will if there is a trial. But it appears that any other challenge would be a desperate and implausible one.

Can someone help me with this?

I've been trying to figure out where Caylee and Casey were for the time that they were MIA from the grandparents home.

From all the info, it seems that Casey was a young girl whose full-time residence was with George & Cindy--she never lived on her own.

She had a baby, and that baby's primary residence was George & Cindy's home. She had her own room, filled with toys and pictures.

On June 16th (per George), Caylee left with Casey to "go to work"--this is the last time anyone sees Caylee.

OK--this is my question: Where did Casey go first? Was it to her ex-boyfriends' & Amy's apt.?

IIRC she was at Tony's BF the last 2 weeks of June per Tony's room mate

So now when JB complains that people are ASSUMING that she doesn't know where Caylee is, which implies that she may know where she is..does that mean that she may know where the dead body is. Since we know now that she is deceased. And if she knows where she is that also can imply that she had something to do with the death.

according to Casey, the Monday, the 1st day she realizes Caylee is missing--she goes to her boyfriend TonE's apt at about 7pm, to feel 'safe'. This is also around the time the 2nd series of flurried calls stop, on the 16th. So it seems TonE would have been the 1st person she saw after Caylee was gone. jmo

Now, I hope when she gets out at approximately 39 years of age... she will not be able or no one will want to produce another child with her. Her parents will hopefully have some peace from the "Bad Seed."

If OCSO ups the charges (and I have no doubt that they will), I'm hoping she'll be waayy past 39 years years old if and when she sees daylight.

Thank you Gigi, BTW for the post. I've been waiting and waiting for them (OCSO) to officially acknowledge Caylee's death. Dreading it too. Now the only hope left for that little girl is that her remains are found and laid to rest respectfully.

Yes, she was at TonE's from the first day, there was no way she could go home without Caylee. Casey admitted that the first night she did go there, one of the few truths she has told, I think.

sad to think, but it may have helped TES draw larger numbers, if it had been known by Sat. It's hard to tell though with this awful weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni