Osco confirms caylee dna

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi2009

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the first time on the record on Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests confirmed that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.
"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

I was just coming to post this..... RIP little Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the first time on the record on Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests confirmed that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.
"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.
That's all they need to file the charges imo.
Bless that baby.

Sadly, no surprise to me.

It seems they are putting the pressure on Casey and making sure she knows she won't be able to pretend Caylee is alive at trial, or that she wasn't in the trunk.

I wonder how C & G will respond? Probably deny it?

All above is IMOO only.

I'm not at all surprised, but thankfully now there is some confirmation, and the person responsible can be charged.

God bless you, Caylee. :rose::rose::rose:

As an aside, they quoted Cindy but I think it was in the context of the paragraph below and the rearrest. before we go crazy, I think Cindy's comment about wanting the apology is regarding the rearrest. because the quote matches the subesquent information.

Does anyone esle read it that way and see some poor editing?

This is so sad. As I step away from being involved in every minute detail, the whole picture is absolutley horrifying. Cindy will lash out, but it will be in vain. It won't bring this beautiful baby back.

I think we all knew this was going to be confirmed, so damn sad!

I'm glad it's official and released by the OSCO. Now there's no doubt and we can find her.

I read the article but I thought we already had this info. This case is so confusing. Should this article be considered as direct from LE ?

I'm glad it's official and released by the OSCO. Now there's no doubt and we can find her.
I agree gigi. The only way this case wil be settled is with this kind of solid forensic evidence. based on the intensity of the smell, this was inevitable.

blahhhhhh

Geez. I don't mean to sound.. but thank god. Something. Lets move forward with this and get some truth..let's find that babies body and put Casey's *advertiser censored** in for good.

I am so pi**ed right now.

I read the article but I thought we already had this info. This case is so confusing. Should this article be considered as direct from LE ?
Yes it is being confirmd by LE that not only is the material decomp but it is decomp from caylee and her very own hair shows signs of decomp. There is no arguing that. the double whammy.

It is LE confirming the FBI test results. From the article ~

"For the first time on the record on Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests confirmed that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead."

http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/ibs....type=detail;ptile=6;sz=300x250;ord=123456789?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb