Who does Sawgrass dbase entry? Who has access?

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
We know they keep the guest cards, and they file them after they've been entered into the database. Physical access to the information on the cards is only as far away as the people that handle them or the db where their info is stored.

I wonder who handles the data entry & who has access to the database?

We know they keep the guest cards, and they file them after they've been entered into the database. Physical access to the information on the cards is only as far away as the people that handle them or the db where their info is stored.

I wonder who handles the data entry & who has access to the database?

This is something that I am wondering also. Is there a way to access the system without being there. I also reread the statements from the people connected and I had a few questions myself. I also looking at the writting of ZG on the paperwork filled out for LE and the some of the writting on the guest card. The name is not spelled correctly but the shape of the letters looks the same to me. It just might be a very commen way of writting those letters. I have no experience in handwritting. Just wondering if anyone else saw the same thing.

This is something that I am wondering also. Is there a way to access the system without being there. I also reread the statements from the people connected and I had a few questions myself. I also looking at the writting of ZG on the paperwork filled out for LE and the some of the writting on the guest card. The name is not spelled correctly but the shape of the letters looks the same to me. It just might be a very commen way of writting those letters. I have no experience in handwritting. Just wondering if anyone else saw the same thing.

The Realtor or "guest manager" filled out the card. Not ZG.

In the docs - doc set 2 somewhere.

Has LE/anyone questioned the apt complex's process?

Do they fill out the card and possibly leave it on the counter unitl it is added to the computer database? Is the office left unattended at any time? On the card do they write the apartment # that was shown to the guest?

Casey was looking for an apt for Tony in that same timeframe. If the card was left on the counter she could have walked in that day to an empty office, saw the card and remembered that information???

I found it interesting that the 400 page report showed two cards filled out with ZG's information and one of those cards had her last name spelled without the Z on the end, IE: "Gonzale" but what I found more interesting is that the date on the cards was not mistakable. I didn't know how they got the date wrong the first time for when she visited Sawgrass.

I will add that since the latest information came out about Caylee being who was in the trunk, my motivation to understand anything other than where Caylee's body is has diminished.

Casey likely got ZG's name from Kiomarie. It's possible she then could have followed ZG to get her whereabouts, so she could implicate her.

My daughter works in a management office for a large apartment complex. She says that they save the initial contact information forms until the end of each week. She keeps hers face down in the inbox on her desk. Leasing agents and managers take turns working weekends. Whoever works the office on Saturday enters them all in the database.

The computer database is accessible by maintenance staff, security, leasing agents and management. It would not be impossible for an apartment resident or guest at the pool to come in to use the bathroom and snoop around while a staff member was busy with another client or phone call.

Susan

I worked in property management and guest cards are usually entered that day (just in case the person come backs to lease right away the leaser that "showed" the apartment gets credit/paid for the lease)
the physical guest cards themselves are usually kept in a binder or box to follow up with them in a couple of days (obviously they want that person to lease there) if the person leased elsewhere or didn't respond then the card is filed away usually at the end of the month.
I think it is highly unlikely that some random person would even know where to look for the guest cards and they shouldn't have access to the computers as that would be a huge liability for the apt complex as EVERYONES info is in there ( all current residents etc.,)

Wonder if any of the people that work in the office are good friends with DS. Isn't he the one of Casey's friends that never answered LE note requesting that he contact them and then suddenly moved out of Sawgrass?

DS interview was not in any of the 400 pg released so LE either hasn't found him yet or LE is not releasing that interview yet.

Casey likely got ZG's name from Kiomarie. It's possible she then could have followed ZG to get her whereabouts, so she could implicate her.

Yeah, but, Kio claims she doesn't know a ZG.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back