Have you heard this? Padilla speaks to a caller

Padila flew home today! He said it in his call!

Interesting theory Padilla had "I think Caylee fell off of Tony's balcony".

Wow interesting call. Ya know, I was thinking the SAME thing about Casey and her attorney. LOL At least I'm not the only one with that line of thought.

Thanks for the link! The call was very interesting...Casey hit on Rob? :waitasec:

ETA: Go NOLES!

Haha I wondered if those cricket legs would get chirping at the site of him..

Can someone tell me who the guy is holding Caylee? It is like the 6th picture down on the right hand side. Just wondering if he is family or not cause she looks just like him in my opinion. They have the same eyes, nose and mouth.

Can someone tell me who the guy is holding Caylee? It is like the 6th picture down on the right hand side. Just wondering if he is family or not cause she looks just like him in my opinion. They have the same eyes, nose and mouth.

I think it's Lee Anthony, Caylee's uncle, Casey's bro.

It didn't really look like Lee to me! I guess he cleans up nice! LOL

LOL yeah I'm not 100% but it does look a lot like Lee. Just without most of the facial hair he sometimes has.

............Padilla said in that same breath:....or chocked on a candy bar, or whatever.....
listen again.

Keeping it classy Leonard, "choked on a candy bar"? Seriously? :bang:

Is it illegal to record a conversation if one party isn't aware of it? Just curious...

It seems pretty underhanded from this girl if you ask me.

Is the girl pretending to be ignorant to get him to talk?
Also, Baez never has a ring on does he?

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder, when I first saw this I thought no way, its a scam, but sure talked and sounded like Leonard. If its a scam its a good one. Who is this girl? I know I have probably missed pictures, but there were some there I have not seen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back