Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

Status
Not open for further replies.
General discussion. lets continue with that please.

The last one was locked. I know that everyone is feeling a lot of frustration regarding this case. Everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to an opinion. But each of us should remember that this is about CAYLEE and trying to find CAYLEE. Let's not allow our frustrations over this awful and sad situation start being snarky with each other. Let's stay on topic (CAYLEE) and be nice.

so tomorrow at 9 will be the cut off for Casey to say or not say. I personally don't think see is going to say anything.

The last one was locked. I know that everyone is feeling a lot of frustration regarding this case. Everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to an opinion. But each of us should remember that this is about CAYLEE and trying to find CAYLEE. Let's not allow our frustrations over this awful and sad situation start being snarky with each other. Let's stay on topic (CAYLEE) and be nice.

Dev, I totally agree.

Our position should be....

"Justice for Caylee!" yes?

Some questions I have been asking but haven't seen answers too.....

1. Was there a sketch of ZG since Casey couldn't identify her from the photos ( IIRC there was a photo line up given to Casey?)?

2. If so, was it released to the public?

3. Do we know if Casey ever made that jailhouse call to TonE after begging for his number?

4. If so, was it ever released?

5. Several new players have emerged- DS, adopted sis etc....none of their accounts of the time line were released in the docs. Either they weren't contacted, which I find hard to believe or there is something telling in those interviews????

Some questions I have been asking but haven't seen answers too.....

1. Was there a sketch of ZG since Casey couldn't identify her from the photos ( IIRC there was a photo line up given to Casey?)?

2. If so, was it released to the public?

3. Do we know if Casey ever made that jailhouse call to TonE after begging for his number?

4. If so, was it ever released?

5. Several new players have emerged- DS, adopted sis etc....none of their accounts of the time line were released in the docs. Either they weren't contacted, which I find hard to believe or there is something telling in those interviews????

1. No "sketch" was made to my knowledge.

2. Casey COULD NOT identify pictures of various ZHGs provided by the OCSO.

Nothing has been released about NEW PLAYERS.

1. No "sketch" was made to my knowledge.

2. Casey COULD NOT identify pictures of various ZHGs provided by the OCSO.

Nothing has been released about NEW PLAYERS.

Is it odd to anyone else, especially when this was initially ( and has yet to change) a missing child investigation that no sketch would have been made with the (supposed) last person to see her alive?

IIRC, Casey through Cindy stated that she didn't trust LE and and wanted the FBI involved and she would give them a sketch. Anyone else remember this??????

Is it odd to anyone else, especially when this was initially ( and has yet to change) a missing child investigation that no sketch would have been made with the (supposed) last person to see her alive?

The OCSO made numerous attempts to determine the last know location for Caylee. They came to the conclusion EARLY ON that Casey was not cooperating.

So..... They provided her with a photo "line up" of possible ZGs.... including the one that was interviewed...

Casey said did DID NOT RECOGNIZE her nanny.

Cindy believes Caylee is alive. We don't really know about George, but I suspect, Cindy is constantly telling him she's alive, but deep down he knows better. So will Casey accept the limited immunity deal, no IMHO, because if she did she would definately lose her mother's support and probably her father's also.

I think when LE came to the conclusion that ZG did not exist that Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive.

One thing that keeps going through my mind, as we have more and more questions, is the belief that LE is actively investigating, and hopefully has already answered, many if not all the new questions. IMO, I do not expect another big discovery "dump," like the 400 pages already released. I remember reading that those all involved the child neglect charges on which Casey has been charged. I do not, under any imaginable circumstances, forsee copies of interviews or anything else being released as it relates to the ongoing additional charges we all expect to be filed.

IIRC, Casey said 2 guys helped her push the car into the parking lot.

Amscot's website reports that store, 7501 E. Colonial Drive, ( http://www.amscotfinancial.com/financial/pages/orange.asp ) is open 24 hours a day. I know some of these websites are not updated when a store changes hours. Even if it had changed the 24 hour open status, from other store hours listed, it would close at 9:00 p.m. Thursday evening.

An employee noticed the car went she went to work at 7:00 a.m. on 6/27.

Is this store open 24 hours a day? Wouldn't employee(s) notice 2 guys pushing a car into the parking lot? Do they have security cameras?

This car could have been left (6/26) Thursday after the employee that noticed the car was off work.

jmo

so tomorrow at 9 will be the cut off for Casey to say or not say. I personally don't think see is going to say anything.

I don't either. I was wanting to start a thread about her taking the deal, yes/no, but I can't remember how to start threads???

'Additional Evidence' Indicates Caylee Anthony Is Dead

Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member