putting a wedge between Casey & her parents?

Kimmer

Reaction score
Just a thought do any of you think that if LE were able to get the credit card company to file charges against Casey while she is jailed for the theft of money from her parents credit cards, do you think that this will place a wedge between Casey & her parents and therefore finally getting Cindy and George starting to tell the LE or FBI some other info about there daughter that would help this case.

I think maybe at 1st if this would have happened, Yes there would def be a wedge. But SOMETHING has happened and now they stand behind mommy dearest even with this DNA evidence. What is the chances of either one of the parents being charged with obstruction?

Just a thought do any of you think that if LE were able to get the credit card company to file charges against Casey while she is jailed for the theft of money from her parents credit cards, do you think that this will place a wedge between Casey & her parents and therefore finally getting Cindy and George starting to tell the LE or FBI some other info about there daughter that would help this case.
If only that were possible. No I think C&G know what a conniving thief and liar their daughter is and apparently they have been dealing with her illegal activities for a long while. I think their mantra is: "being a (fill in the blank) doesn't make you a murderer." At this point, they are either in complete and real denial or they are spinning madly for the jury pool who will try Casey at her trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back