Caylee's "Mama" Doll

yanknrebel

Reaction score
Ok this may have been discussed or answered before. If so I have not seen it. In the 400 pages Tony (I beleive) stated that when they put Caylee to bed that she had like 5 toys with her that she always slept with. One was a teddy bear named Teddy and the other was a baby doll she called "mama". Has anyone said or heard if they have foudn this doll? I doubt very much Caylee would go anywhere without it. Also what about the Dora back pack she carried with her or the car seat that Caylee would have to ride in? Any ideas ? Anyone know or heard?

yanknrebel

Good question. BUT as much as I hate to say it.....In this case, It really is a mute (sp?) point. The DNA is in.......Believe me. I would love to see Caylee alive as well.

I know the backpack was one of the item that was listed in the 432 pages as one of various items the LE took from the Anthony home. It was in the backseat of the car along with a doll (without clothes), and a kitchen knife.

Ok this may have been discussed or answered before. If so I have not seen it. In the 400 pages Tony (I beleive) stated that when they put Caylee to bed that she had like 5 toys with her that she always slept with. One was a teddy bear named Teddy and the other was a baby doll she called "mama". Has anyone said or heard if they have foudn this doll? I doubt very much Caylee would go anywhere without it. Also what about the Dora back pack she carried with her or the car seat that Caylee would have to ride in? Any ideas ? Anyone know or heard?

yanknrebel
Oh gosh I wish you hadn't posted this.All I can think of is the stuffed purple dolphin. bleck.
This is truly depressing.

Oh gosh I wish you hadn't posted this.All I can think of is the stuffed purple dolphin. bleck.
This is truly depressing.

RIP--Jessica Marie Lunsford :( *hugs* Jbean.

Was there any explanation from anyone why there was a flippin kitchen knife in back seat of car?

yanknrebel

I believe the Dora backpack was found in the car as well as her carseat. (IIRC)

I think there is alot of things pointing to her NOT being alive. I try to hope that in some way that she is out there somewhere with someone.......but nothing we have heard points to that theory (except Casey's stating that she dropped her with the 'Nanny')

And this is something that I have wondered about for some time ........ The friend whom she said introduced her to the Nanny (forget their name....also this friend had a son) ??? Has this ever been verified from that friend? I have never seen it in a post.......thanks for any answers you might could send my way........ Did this friend really use Zany the Nanny and refer her to Casey????? I pray to God everyday that little Caylee can be found(alive or dead) and returned to her family.

I think there is alot of things pointing to her NOT being alive. I try to hope that in some way that she is out there somewhere with someone.......but nothing we have heard points to that theory (except Casey's stating that she dropped her with the 'Nanny')

And this is something that I have wondered about for some time ........ The friend whom she said introduced her to the Nanny (forget their name....also this friend had a son) ??? Has this ever been verified from that friend? I have never seen it in a post.......thanks for any answers you might could send my way........ Did this friend really use Zany the Nanny and refer her to Casey????? I pray to God everyday that little Caylee can be found(alive or dead) and returned to her family.

Caylee's doll was found in the car , adn If Irrc the polic took it as edvience.
I wrote a post about it last night.
So I will just leave it with this:furious:

I do believe that the friend was interviewed and I believe that he said that he hadn't seen Casey in years nor did they share a nanny nor did he ever have a nanny named Zanny or Zenaida.

Im pretty sure the doll was found in the car.

The supposed coworker was questioned, and had never heard of or used Zanny the Nanny. And I believe hadn't seen Casey in years. The other friend that hse went walking with and had play dates with had also never heard of or seen Zanny the Nanny. If I remember right she was confused, because she used to sometimes babysit for Casey. But not very often or with any regularity.

Thank you for the info regarding the 'nanny reference'........ I love this site. There are so many dedicated and nice people here and I appreciate all their help and theories. I am just sick over this case.

And JB is one person that I can't figure out. Why didn't he put his client out there asking the public to help find this precious little angel?

yanknrebel

The carseat, babydoll (without clothes), Dora the Explorer backpack, were found in the car. Cindy has the teddy bear. In one of the interviews with Cindy and George (I think the one on June 19th) Cindy showed the teddy bear.

I wonder if Casey changed her story about leaving Caylee with a babysitter. How could she or her family explain not leaving the backpack and toys with the sitter.

One thing that I have wondered about the UNCLOTHED baby is where are her clothes? Have they been located? because there is a widely circulated photo of Caylee with the "baby" and she clearly is wearing clothes...so if the clothes of the doll are also missing, then that needs to be addressed.

Also I have not seen where they have interviewed J.H. (the friend who supposedly "shared" nanny zanny...) about the nanny story. I am sure they MUST have confirmed this fact with him, but perhaps it was after the release of the 400 pages? I did not see him mention it in the documents...??? But did see that he had not spoken with her in a long time.

I saw somewhere late last night that she told J.G.(ex-fiancee)that she was pregnant with HIS baby and he asked for DNA and it showed that it was NOT his baby...so who was she fooling around with when she was engaged to him is another very good place to delve within.

But in answer to the post, the doll was recovered and the car seat and the back pack...which is in and of itself odd, as she CLAIMS that the car ran out of gas, and 2 men helped her push it into that spot. I have run out of gas before and had to get a push and believe me when I say that as soon as you are off the road, and "out of the way" the pushing is over-not an easy task...so HOW in the name of Zeus did she manage to get them to push her into the lot and then help her BACK her car into the parking spot by the dumpster?...My theory is that she backed her own self into that spot, and when she went to start the car again, she had run out of gas right there on that spot, and she FREAKED OUT, and ran and left everything-her purse, her daughters belongings-everything...and TONY supposedly came and got her...I wonder why then he did not just get her some gas so she could take her car home?...This is just one of a million and one inconsistencies in what Casey SAYS and what the reality SHOWS...

I hope they can find Caylee soon so that the poor family can begin to grieve and to heal as best they can...

I am pretty sure that you must have read or heard about the doll and backpack that were removed from the car, because it was only in those documents that we learned it was a "Dora" backpack. George said he saw them leave and that Caylee had a backpack with "monkeys" on it, and we figured that that must be the dora pack, as she is frequently pictured with a monkey, "boots."

<<she FREAKED OUT, and ran and left everything-her purse,>>

or she left her purse and keys so that someone would likely steal the car

I do believe that the friend was interviewed and I believe that he said that he hadn't seen Casey in years nor did they share a nanny nor did he ever have a nanny named Zanny or Zenaida.

Im pretty sure the doll was found in the car.

IIRC, the guy also said he did not have a son!!!!

I wonder if Casey changed her story about leaving Caylee with a babysitter. How could she or her family explain not leaving the backpack and toys with the sitter.

Exactly what I was thinking being the mother of 4 children and occasionally taking in 1or 2 foster children at a time. How or why would you not leave your child with a change of clothes or things she need to to be cared for. Then again Casey sure is not the mother of the year. Also if Caylee needed this doll and Teddy bear to sleep at night it probably was a security to her. So if these items were not with Caylee it is hard for me to say this but I don't think she is with us any longer.

God Bless Caylee

IIRC, the guy also said he did not have a son!!!!

Yes, another one of Casey's stories, this man did exist but everything else she said did not, he had no child needing a nanny.
All of these poor people she's brought into this, none of them will ever be the same. Casey has left a trail of distruction and imo will take down anybody she can before this is all over.

The fact that none of Caylee's favorite toys are missing tells me something also. It tells me Casey couldn't have cared less about leaving her with anything to give comfort or show caring. :furious:

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back