AZ - Kimberlie Sullivan, 6 wks, starved to death, Tucson, 30 Aug 2008

It never seems to end, does it? I cannot help but remember the overwhelming sense of love that I felt the first time I saw my babies. My oldest is 33 now and that feeling has never left. Something is very wrong when women are having babies and NOT feeling that instinct. It's almost like it is being bred out of humanity and I can't understand why.

It never seems to end, does it? I cannot help but remember the overwhelming sense of love that I felt the first time I saw my babies. My oldest is 33 now and that feeling has never left. Something is very wrong when women are having babies and NOT feeling that instinct. It's almost like it is being bred out of humanity and I can't understand why.

You know, Sheromom, thats a good way to put it, because it seems that is exactly what is going on, doesn't it. Its sickening. And I have to ask, why are their mugshots taken in blankets? Where they arrested naked or something? Thats weird.

[/b]

And I have to ask, why are their mugshots taken in blankets? Where they arrested naked or something? Thats weird.

Beavis Mom, I recall when I first saw that in a mugshot and I thought the same thing. Once you see enough of them you'll see it more often.

I think someone told me it's because they hide their street clothes. Another words you wouldn't be seeing clothes and focus more on the face. I think that's the reason.

God Bless that poor little baby girl.

That poor sweet baby. Only on this earth for 6 short weeks and never got to experience what it felt like to be loved. I hope that angels are cuddling her now.

snip

Terri Lynn Sullivan, 26, said she starved little Kimberly from the time she was 11 days old, to Aug. 30, the day she and her husband, Scott David Sullivan, 27, were arrested in the case. No reason was given for their behavior in the initial police documents.

Terri Lynn said her husband was concerned about the health of the child, but did nothing to seek medical care.

Much more at link:
http://www.groundreport.com/US/Tucson-baby-dies-of-starvation/2868560

===========================================

Scott Sullivan

Housed: ASPC-Eyman
Admission: 04/12/2010
Offense Date: 08/30/2008

Offense: Child Abuse
Sentence: 3 years 6 months

Supervised Release Date: 06/13/2011
Sentence Expiration Date: 09/11/2011
Flat Maximum: 02/27/2012

======================================

Terri Sullivan

Housed: ASPC-Perryville
Admission: 02/24/2010
Offense Date: 08/30/2008

Offense: 1st Degree Murder
Sentence: LWOP

how is it that the loser sperm donor only got 3 years and 6mo and supervised release before that? he watched and did NOTHING. grrr i dont see any difference in what THEY did to that innocent baby. sick sick sick

I can't fathom how anyone can allow a child to suffer, especially in that fashion and can only wonder if the mother suffered from some form of postpartum psychosis. However, I don't know what the father's excuse is.

wow this is weird.........he got the slap and mom got life.

usually the other way around. imo they both should never see the light of day again

Apparently Terri Sullivan will be eligible for parole in 25 years, although it is not reflected in her DOC record. But all news reports state 25-Life, not LWOP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back