Need to See: Casey "Dropped" Caylee Here

QuietStorm

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down
Reaction score
Website
www.beneaththelilacs.com
Aerial view of Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey says she "dropped off" Caylee. Very disturbing.
CALakeTennessee.jpg

Also, there seem to be a lot of toll roads in Orlando. I wonder if they have a tracking system for cars and if so, if those records have been checked.

It's just super, Super, eery...that huge dark lake just yards away from Sawgrass, a persons body could get lost for months out there, easily.

That's what I thought, too. It's creepingly similar to Scott Peterson telling people he was fishing at the same place his wife and son were later found.

Lake Tennesee is fenced off on the side of South Conway Road. All other sides of the lake are surrounded by homes. South Conway is a heavily traveled road. No where to park on the street and the fence is at least 6 feet high. I don't think she could have left Caylee there....

If there is an entrance at all to that Lake, I think that is possible. Remember, she pointed out the seniors facility, but only because it was ACROSS from Ricardos and Amys and their apt played significance in the investigation. So, with the lake being ACROSS from SG, it makes you wonder for sure.

Things that stand out to me in Caseys statement from the 400pg docs. She "swears that's the last time she saw Caylee, was right there on those STEPS at Sawgrass". She says she "waited TWO hrs". She went to look for Caylee at "J Blanchard park, and some STORES!" She went to Tony's around "7pm". I noticed her phone pattern that day and George's statements. George said she left around 1pm. (Tony would be out of school anytime from 1pm on) Casey said she dropped Caylee off around 9-1. (Tonys sch hrs) Note: TWO hrs from 1pm until 3pm when her phone records show calls start. Casey said she returned to SG around 5pm. (The calls go on until 424pm.)
Calls STOP for TWO hrs. (calls began again at 624pm) Casey said she went to Tonys around 7pm. (again, calls began again at 624pm and the last call was after 7pm to Amy). This TWO hrs really make you wonder. George should have left for work around 230pm. 1pm until 3 pm when he would be gone and the calls began, another TWO hr deal. There is something significant about TWO hrs but what could it be?
Did she have Caylee in a hot car 2 hrs?
Did she wait at home wondering what to do about Caylee for 2 hrs?
Did she wait at Tony's wondering what to do about Caylee for 2 hrs?
Did she wait at SG wondering what to do about Caylee for 2 hrs?
God forbid, did she wait 2 hrs for a dumpster to be emptied at SG?
Oh me, what the 2 hrs be referring to? Why does she insist that she seen Caylee last at the STEPS of SG?
Did Casey put her in a lake and wait 2 hrs?
I've went over and over all this in my head. If Caylee fell at SG or at Tonys, someone,even Casey would have screamed out loud, or a neighbor would have seen/heard.
I could have sworn that LE made a statement somewhere that the dog did not hit on the car seat, if so, Caylee didnt die in that seat in a hot car although you wonder if she was put in a trunk and died there. She wouldnt have stayed in a trunk quietly so there would have had to be sedation. What other ways could she have died, accidently or on purpose? Ideas anyone?

is there anyway, casey could have gotten in that apartment at sawgrass?
what if she actually left caylee there, alone, and she got out and wandered off?

is there anyway, casey could have gotten in that apartment at sawgrass?
what if she actually left caylee there, alone, and she got out and wandered off?

Then I doubt we would be talking about DNA being in the TRUNK of the MOTHER"S car right about now.
I think that we really would be looking for some kind of baby stealing monster.

Then I doubt we would be talking about DNA being in the TRUNK of the MOTHER"S car right about now.
I think that we really would be looking for some kind of baby stealing monster.
thats right sorry. what if she hurt herself inthe apartment then? has any mention been made about cadaver dogs inthe apartment?

If there is an entrance at all to that Lake, I think that is possible. Remember, she pointed out the seniors facility, but only because it was ACROSS from Ricardos and Amys and their apt played significance in the investigation. So, with the lake being ACROSS from SG, it makes you wonder for sure.

Things that stand out to me in Caseys statement from the 400pg docs. She "swears that's the last time she saw Caylee, was right there on those STEPS at Sawgrass". She says she "waited TWO hrs". She went to look for Caylee at "J Blanchard park, and some STORES!" She went to Tony's around "7pm". I noticed her phone pattern that day and George's statements. George said she left around 1pm. (Tony would be out of school anytime from 1pm on) Casey said she dropped Caylee off around 9-1. (Tonys sch hrs) Note: TWO hrs from 1pm until 3pm when her phone records show calls start. Casey said she returned to SG around 5pm. (The calls go on until 424pm.)
Calls STOP for TWO hrs. (calls began again at 624pm) Casey said she went to Tonys around 7pm. (again, calls began again at 624pm and the last call was after 7pm to Amy). This TWO hrs really make you wonder. George should have left for work around 230pm. 1pm until 3 pm when he would be gone and the calls began, another TWO hr deal. There is something significant about TWO hrs but what could it be?
Did she have Caylee in a hot car 2 hrs?
Did she wait at home wondering what to do about Caylee for 2 hrs?
Did she wait at Tony's wondering what to do about Caylee for 2 hrs?
Did she wait at SG wondering what to do about Caylee for 2 hrs?
God forbid, did she wait 2 hrs for a dumpster to be emptied at SG?
Oh me, what the 2 hrs be referring to? Why does she insist that she seen Caylee last at the STEPS of SG?
Did Casey put her in a lake and wait 2 hrs?
I've went over and over all this in my head. If Caylee fell at SG or at Tonys, someone,even Casey would have screamed out loud, or a neighbor would have seen/heard.
I could have sworn that LE made a statement somewhere that the dog did not hit on the car seat, if so, Caylee didnt die in that seat in a hot car although you wonder if she was put in a trunk and died there. She wouldnt have stayed in a trunk quietly so there would have had to be sedation. What other ways could she have died, accidently or on purpose? Ideas anyone?

She wouldnt have stayed in a trunk quietly so there would have had to be sedation. What other ways could she have died, accidently or on purpose? Ideas anyone?
Yes I have a idea,I think she had a big night planed & we know Tony did not want Caylee around, I think she put Caylee in the trunk for the evening & did not get up early enough to get her out of the trunk before the hot Flardia sun killed her .
That is what I think ,

I believe somewhere in the 400 page document the police stated that they pulled the security tapes from the Sawgrass Apartments and Casey was never AT the Sawgrass Apartments.

She wouldnt have stayed in a trunk quietly so there would have had to be sedation. What other ways could she have died, accidently or on purpose? Ideas anyone?
Yes I have a idea,I think she had a big night planed & we know Tony did not want Caylee around, I think she put Caylee in the trunk for the evening & did not get up early enough to get her out of the trunk before the hot Flardia sun killed her .
That is what I think ,

Zani the nanny could be a reference to Xanex.

I'm starting to think she accidentally left Caylee in the car when she ran out of gas. She may have returned to the vehicle to retrieve the body when she figured it out. Maybe she even stole the gas cannisters at that time from her father to refill the fuel tank.. not realizing that Caylee would be a goner by then.

Arrived to find Caylee dead, took the corpse elsewhere, perhaps even near that location, then put something in the trunk, resulting in a transfer of the hair to the trunk.

Has EVERYONE's car been checked for more Caylee hairs? I'd be going nuts looking for transfer hairs if nothing else.

Casey has obviously tried to screw up the timeline due to a concern that the timeframe might be something that points to the event more clearly and precisely. Like if her purse was in the car, there'd be no way she could use the contents of it during that time.

Now it's all being used as a snowscreen to avoid getting a jury to get her "beyond a shadow of a doubt".

There's nothing to pin on her directly.

If they found hair from Caylee in the trunk that came from her while she was alive AND cadaver hair from Caylee as well, I think we might be able to assert that Caylee possibly died in the trunk of the car.

I've been thinking the sedation/trunk theory the whole time, personally. What makes me sick is all the pictures of Casey partying. Could any of those pictures of Casey been taken while that poor baby was dying???

If they found hair from Caylee in the trunk that came from her while she was alive AND cadaver hair from Caylee as well, I think we might be able to assert that Caylee possibly died in the trunk of the car.

I've been thinking the sedation/trunk theory the whole time, personally. What makes me sick is all the pictures of Casey partying. Could any of those pictures of Casey been taken while that poor baby was dying???
That's what i also believe she drugged her and put her in the trunk to sleep and she suffocated....but what night do you think this happened?

Do we have any witnesses who can confirm this?? She dropped Caylee off on June 9 (last time she says she saw her), but C and G say they met Caylee on June 15 (Fathers day). Do we have any witnesses other than Anthonys who could confirm, when Caylee was actually seen last time. I am still confused about this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back