The Anthonys Read Here

ShouldBWorking

Reaction score
Ok, I wasn't going to say this BUT now I am so mad after NG tonight, somewhere around 7-20 I emailed Cindy on her My Space and told her to come here and see what people were saying because I was so mad at what people were accusing the Anthonys of (especially the incest talk) and I got a message back (I didn't copy it, saved it in my inbox) now that she deleted her My Space the message is gone BUT in the reply signed "An Anthony Family Friend" it said they were reading here and the confusion about the case is because they can't tell the public everything they know.

i'm sure they do know more than us, and LE knows more than us too. but if Cindy would stop parading in front of the media and talking all the time, there wouldn't seem to be so much confusion and speculation regarding THEM, only Casey.

when it comes time for LE to release evidence.. at the trial

CA will still not accept it.. she needs BIG TIME help from trained therapists
the only way she will believe it.. is when casey tells the truth
which is coming

Not sure if I can post this, but thought it was worth hearing since it is actually Cindy on the call... I hadn't seen/heard it before. (If you think I need to delete it, say so...)

(I deleted the link to the Web site; this is the same girl from Tenn who called LP and thinks Casey needs prison 4 life)

WOW robotdog that was polite and I KNOW it's not what you wanted to say..
I'm with you MD! Robotdog, you must have taken the time out seriously. :)

Just doggin' on ya (pun intended); I love your posts.

when it comes time for LE to release evidence.. at the trial

CA will still not accept it.. she needs BIG TIME help from trained therapists
the only way she will believe it.. is when casey tells the truth
which is coming
I'm not sure we'll ever know the truth from Casey's mouth. The evidence might tell us, but not her. JMO

I'm with you MD! Robotdog, you must have taken the time out seriously. :)

Just doggin' on ya (pun intended); I love your posts.

LOL

i liked my old self better

but its not my board.. so i better be good..

but im sure its just a ma:behindbartter of time before i blow up like a volcano

Well I guess that explains the Trolls that were posting here for awhile....

And why some of what Cindy said was so remarkably familiar to things said here...it's either theories she got here or theories they were spouting here :crazy:

Casey is in so much denial. We don't ONLY know what the news wants us to know. We know what is in 400+ pages of documents!

CINDY: If something happened to Caylee, casey would be the first to say something.

SOME THING DID HAPPEN. :doh:

here is why i think they are in total 100 percent denial and lost in a black hole of emotion which is slowing imploding

1. the grandparents kicked casey out of the house for many reasons which are obvious to al lof us know

2. they didnt hear from her in weeks, because they never checked on casey or caylee

3. and now because of that they feel responsible for what has happened to caylee

CA is trying to pretend to herself that she talked with casey everyday
(its all a way to protect herself from being the one that did the kicking out)

and thats the whole problem its NEVER about caylee its always about themselves......

speaking of kicking someone. since casey was probably kicked out
i bet she kicked caylee - thats the way some people deal with things
but thats just my opinion

robotic hippo killer and amateur psychologist ( but only online):laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D

Ok, I wasn't going to say this BUT now I am so mad after NG tonight, somewhere around 7-20 I emailed Cindy on her My Space and told her to come here and see what people were saying because I was so mad at what people were accusing the Anthonys of (especially the incest talk)

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I don't understand inviting them here because you were mad at some of the things _a few_ people were saying about them in their posts. I don't think calling such nastiness to anyone's attention is helpful, and even less so to the attention of folks who are suffering, as is. If you see a post that you feel goes to far, notify one of the mods. You can report a post by clicking on the icon in the upper left hand corner.

Maybe we could have a separate thread where if they were "vetted" as the real deal we could ask them questions or let them know some of us are really concerned and praying for them...kind of like we did with the Padilla thread? just askin- don't want a lynch mob and don't want to be lynched myself either !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back