Reach out to Tim Miller & plead him to stay for Caylee

magiemay

Reaction score
We all need to pray and pled for Tim to stay for Caylee. He is truely a unsang hero spending his time and money to help all these families find there loved ones. I personally could care less if Cindy is happy. This is for Caylee not for Cindy. She should be greatfull for anything someone offers to do to bring them closure.

We all need to pray and pled for Tim to stay for Caylee. He is truely a unsang hero spending his time and money to help all these families find there loved ones. I personally could care less if Cindy is happy. This is for Caylee not for Cindy. She should be greatfull for anything someone offers to do to bring them closure.

Please TIM, you have to find Caylee. She needs to be found. You are probably the only person who can find her. We need you. Caylee needs you.

I honestly think that if there is any chance for us to lay Caylee to rest it will be done solely by Tim's group and thief efforts. I think at this point the GPs don't want a body found.

Tim and the team,
The Anthony's are suffering horribly and cannot fathom for a second that Caylee may be deceased. PLEASE, do not let this get in the way of your search for Caylee (dead or alive). As another poster stated, this search is for Caylee, not for the Anthony family. They, at this moment, may not want your help, but thousands of people across the country do want your help....most of all, baby Caylee.

PLEASE DO NOT QUIT THE SEARCH FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

I honestly think that if there is any chance for us to lay Caylee to rest it will be done solely by Tim's group and thief efforts. I think at this point the GPs don't want a body found.

I ment thier efforts. All of the Websleuthers need to help pursaude Tim to stay. Please help me, my heart just broke when I heard Tim might leave.

Tim, Cindy said she gets 100 calls a day,but I bet you would get thousands of call not leave.

PLEASE-

I know you may feel frustrated, that your efforts are in vain, but you mustn't give up. There is a child out in the cold and the rain who wants to find her way home, but sadly, she cannot call out, cannot tell anyone where she is. Only you have the experience to find her, and hopefully even if there are few of us, our dedication, donations, and support will continue to fuel your efforts.

Bring her back for all of us, the adoptive family that has grown to love her as our own, even if her birth family could not keep and protect her.

Tim, please don't leave Caylee, she needs you to find her and bring her home..
I feel like she is no longer with us on this earth, but she still needs you to find her and let her rest in peace..Please dont leave..
I just don't think the GP's want her body found, why, I don't know, but Caylee needs you..Please stay..

is he thinking of leaving?

Please Tim. Stay. Find Caylee.

I honestly had never heard of you or your organization until this case, and WS but I have an incredible amount of respect for you and all that you do. Please don't let this baby sleep another night out there lost and alone. Bring her home so that she can be put to rest properly. If there is anyone on this planet that can do it, it will be you and your organization.
Please stay.

Please TIM, you have to find Caylee. She needs to be found. You are probably the only person who can find her. We need you. Caylee needs you.

DITTO---DITTO----DITTO!!!

Please Mr. Miller!! For CAYLEE, she needs you to help bring her home, give her a proper burial so she can be at peace.

Her "family".................there are just no words..............:(

Please stay for the baby.

Im confused, why is he thinking of leaving? Caylee needs him, that team may be the only hope of bringing her home, so why should anything else matter or convince him to leave?

We have a new statement that there is physical evidence in a dumpster, connected to the decomp. evidence in the trunk of the car Casey was driving. One of the Padilla's told this at the end of NG. I didn't see it because I had already reached saturation level with CindeeeeMeeee.

I think it is WRONG on many levels to encourage Tim Miller and his team to stay on a case when new evidence points to Caylee's body being in a dumpster, then a landfill.

Tim said " There are many families asking for our help."

Let him follow HIS heart, HIS own thoughts, do what is right for the GREATER GOOD.

Do you want Equusearch to go poking around in the landfill????
Because common sense says that's where this todderl's body ended up. There's nothing left to find.

This WILL be a DNA case.

Oh, one more thing: To those who said " Urine caused the dark stain in the trunk, such as is released at the moment of death"- No, I don't think it's urine at all.

Any of you have a dog who pees on the carpet every now and then? I do, bless his heart, and the stain turns---- YELLOW on off white colored carpet. Not dark when dry. Urine in a trunk in the FL heat will dry in a matter of minutes.
Therefore, IMO, it is either blood, or upper GI ( stomach) or lower GI ( bowel ) contents. These are the body fluids which stay dark.

I respect Tim Miller and ES too much to support the continuance of this farce. Caylee was in a dumpster. Caylee is most likely in the landfill.
The Blaggs, Abby Blagg, mother and daughter- dumped by husband/ father. One recovered, the smaller body never found.

Lori Hacking, killed by her spouse. Recovered from a landfill after his brothers leaned on him to tell the truth while he was in a mental hospital.

IT HAPPENS. Casey is a sociopath.
I can follow her sick logic quite well.
Her dead child's body needed to be disposed of.
What do you do when something needs throwing away?
You throw it in the trash.
That's what she did.
It's extremely gruesome, it's extremely disrespectful for the child she brought into the world and never wanted to keep, but it's what happened, IMO, until evidence shows otherwise.

The simplest answer is most often the right one.
To Casey, she took the dead trash out of her trunk and threw it away.

Please, give Tim Miller a break and look at the facts of this case more objectively. There is no reason to think that Casey walked through swamp land with snakes and alligators to throw out the " trash" that her daughter's decomposing body was.

If this was the first case where POIs lied and lied, and misdirected, I could understand this level of fervor for him to stay and keep on risking his and other's safety in swamps, creek beds, wooded areas with extremly harmful wildlife. But not now. Not after so many years.

Tim Miller showed me that he is facing many difficult emotions tonight. He is usually upbeat, talkative, discussing progress. Not now. Let the man GO where he needs to go. It is his decision to make, not ours.

With respect to those who have searched for a sweet little girl in the face of putrid, gut-wrenching lies,
Maria

Dear Mr. Tim-

I watched you on Nancy Grace show tonight.
You looked like you were worn out. I wished I could just reach thru the TV and give you a hug.
You are a wonderful man, please do not give up. Please continue to search for Caylees sake.

The Anthonys are the Most hated family in America right now, I believe they are all
lying and covering up for Casey.
Most of just want Caylee to have a decent buria.
I wish i could help you search, I live in Georgia, .and I am physically not able to.
I am making a donation.

Please hang in there.
God Bless You,

I have to disagree you are going on "speculated evidence " from what LP said at the end of NG . I truely believe if LE thought this they would have focussed on that area not sent Tim on a wild chase. I am pretty sure that was just LP opion not derived from any facts in the case. I think he will stay do to the fact his little girl was missing very much the same way.

I'm praying that Tim and TES will stay and continue in the search for Caylee. LE is supportive of them, from what I understand, and is directing them in where to search. If LE tells them there is nowhere else to search, then by all means, pack up and return home.

Please Tim, stay for Caylee. Do not let the family sway you in your determination to find this baby.

i sent tim an email also. i am sure this is probably a first for him to have a family be in opposition to him trying to locate their missing family member. i wish i thought it was because they were in denial but i think it is more. they don't want her found.

Tim, we want you to respectively reconsider and continue to look for little Caylee in Florida.

She's out there.

Please stay!:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy