Tony Lazzaro ~ WHY hasn't he gone public ?

Lake Erie Princess

Reaction score
Just wondered, why hasn't Casey's last "flame" gone public on one of the tv shows and answered some questions ?

I do not believe I have caught him on any shows, but I recall seeing his friend, Clint.

Probably because he's shaken to the core and CA has tainted his entire life. I'd want to stay out of the headlights as much as possible if I'd had a relationship with her.

Just wondered, why hasn't Casey's last "flame" gone public on one of the tv shows and answered some questions ?

I do not believe I have caught him on any shows, but I recall seeing his friend, Clint.

If LE is planning on using you as a witness, they will tell you not to talk publicly.

I hope that the first we hear from him is damning evidence against CA in court. I respect the he77 out of him for not going on tv.:clap:

My guess is he wasn't that serious with Casey yet. I bet he is counting his lucky stars now that it wasn't.

More importantly to me WHERE THE H3LL IS LEE, CASEY'S BROTHER? Has anyone heard anything on him lately. Please correct me if I'm wrong and just missed it somewhere.

My guess is he wasn't that serious with Casey yet. I bet he is counting his lucky stars now that it wasn't.

More importantly to me WHERE THE H3LL IS LEE CASEY'S BROTHER? Has anyone heard anything on him lately. Please correct me if I'm wrong and just missed it.

The last I saw of Lee was at the vigil. He did speak and someone put it on Youtube. You can barely hear what he's saying though he still stands by Casey. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HDWJ10m1h4

Lee spoke at the vigil Sunday. He warned people not to say anything about his family. (there were also protesters at the vigil) And his black mustang was at the house today
his tag says "Vader 5" , Caseys was probably "Princess La Ya"

I also commend Tony for staying out of the media a long with Amy and all her other friends. It's very noble of them to not feed into this circus for the sake of our satisfaction.

I honestly hope her trial is televised though (I know I'm sick). Anyone think it will be?

..and Anthony was all dressed up and went out to drive the billboard around town.
I read where they have spent $2K on limo service with the donation money !

..and Anthony was all dressed up and went out to drive the billboard around town.
I read where they have spent $2K on limo service with the donation money !

I honestly cannot believe they are even getting donations in this amount of $$. I don't understand why anyone would donate to them when NONE of it is actually going towards the search.

Back on topic ...

Like Steadfast posted, LE most likely told him to zip it ... none of the friends are speaking publicly. Which is good because my head can't handle anymore twists in this case.

I seem to recall him NOT wanting them to look at his phone records, and he WAS involved in the same group that Casey was mixed up with-so maybe drugs, sex and money do not wish to be drug out into the public eye if they can help it?

Yeah Tony is best off not talking, but Grandma and Grandpa are witnesses on both sides, and they're talking, (especially Cindy).

No friends....or extended family.... talking on the family's or Casey's behalf is saying volumes. I am sure they have been told to hold any information they have to themselves until needed to preserve it's value. I am sure they are watching what is transpiring and it is solidifying in their minds that what they know is beyond valuable.

No friends....or extended family.... talking on the family's or Casey's behalf is saying volumes. I am sure they have been told to hold any information they have to themselves until needed to preserve it's value. I am sure they are watching what is transpiring and it is solidifying in their minds that what they know is beyond valuable.
your siggy is so beautiful ,.. it makes me cry

I'm thinking he has been advised not to by the state.

Pretty certain that LE has instructed Tony & Amy not to go public. I did hear Tony took a Leave of Absence -just heard that, but have no link to prove that. I kind of wonder if in the end, it won't go to trial, and Casey will plea bargain. It's gonna be quite hard to find a jury for this one that would be sympathetic to her.

I kept asking about Tony on one of the threads....no one answered.

I think the only people Tony and Amy will be talking to over the next few weeks is the DA's office as they build their case and get depositions. They are both very good witnesses when it comes to Caseys demeanor while her child was missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back