Identity Theft ...Anthony's

Why is Cindy still in Orlando? Why isn't she in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico "banging on every door" looking for Caylee? (snort)

Who in the world would want to steal Cindy Anthony's identity???

Who didn't see that coming ? How many more people from those documents are going to have problems? The state is going to have their hands full dealing with this... I'm sure

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7345035&version=1&locale=EN-US

My thoughts exactly as soon as I saw all those SS# on the records. It's just horrible that some of those people are innocent and Casey has, yet again, had her hand into further disrupting people's lives for a long, long time. :furious:

Under the sunshine law it is okay to release social security numbers on court documents?

What?!?

I wonder if this could be about the selling of the domain name?

Oy vey, I wonder what she will come up with next. She makes me want to puke..

Who in the world would want to steal Cindy Anthony's identity???

Only person I can think of would be CASEY.. maybe she got some creditlines via computer while she was at home.. :put em up:

Under the sunshine law it is okay to release social security numbers on court documents?

What?!?

Remind me NOT to move to Florida.........

(I really shouldn't say that, my 18 year old daughter just moved there to go to school) :bang:

Okay, I thought there might be problems with the way those S.S. number were visible. But, I have to say that CA is going to #itch about anything and everything LE, etc is doing. Complain,Complain,Complain......

CINDY,YOUR GRAND BABY IS MISSING!!! HELLO!

sorry, I've had it with the A's antics.....:censored:

Only person I can think of would be CASEY.. maybe she got some creditlines via computer while she was at home.. :put em up:

I am thinking along the same line. This could be another attempt by Cindy to cover for some of Casey's alleged thefts.

Several weeks ago, someone suggested Casey took out lines of credit under Cindy's name and was pulling the statements in the mail before G & C saw them. If she was capable of ripping off her gps account, I think she is capable of taking out credit in her mother's name. jmo

Probably another lie and projection in order to cover up and place blame for her own financial troubles.

According to public records:

1. The Anthony family took mortgages out on several properties in Trumbull County over the past 10-15 years (after they moved to Florida).

2. Cynthia M. Anthony of Orlando, Florida was evicted from Pine View Apartments on 7/10/2002.

3. George Anthony filed for divorce on 12/29/05 just a few months after Caylee was born. This was dismissed after a Case Management Meeting on 11/26/07. Strange, Caylee goes missing six months later and Casey and George were the last ones known to see her.

4. Cynthia Anthony took out a mortgage on 50-245 Chickawsaw Oaks with Bank of America on 1/6/1999. After late/default payment, the Anthony's and Bank of America came to a financial "agreement on 7/14/2005.

5. Action is filed by MBNA AMERICA BANK NA against George Anthony on 12/11/2006. There was an order of dismissal after a hearing on 8/4/2008. The hearing was after Caylee went missing.

6. FIA CARD SERVICES NA filed and action against George Anthony on 11/28/2007. The case is unresolved and currently open.

7. A woman named Cindy Anthony of Orlando, Florida filed bankruptcy on May 12, 2008.

Could it be more lies to throw LE and the public off from discovering what really happened to Caylee? These people do nothing but project blame, deny and outright lie. And also, there's George's public displays of aggression. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize Cindy and George are very dysfunctional and the apple, Casey, that fell from their tree, did not fall far.

What?!?

NOPE, and in fact, the courts are required to remove personal info from court records that are public AND some courts even have local rules that require attys that file papers and pleadings with the court to keep that sort of stuff out/blacked out. And there are some types of cases that the general public cannot get access to via the internet (i.e. family law, probate/estate, etc.) that would have such personal info. Unfortunately, you can probably get anything you want from lots of different places ... attys can subscribe to a service with the local courts to get better access online to certain court docs.

Okay, I thought there might be problems with the way those S.S. number were visible. But, I have to say that CA is going to #itch about anything and everything LE, etc is doing. Complain,Complain,Complain......

CINDY,YOUR GRAND BABY IS MISSING!!! HELLO!

sorry, I've had it with the A's antics.....:censored:

PLUS- those attempts to steal identity, dont happen this suddenly, those docs were released what a week ago?

But Cindy has to prove any charges after this time frame that she didnt make or open lines of credit. And with her credit rating already FUBAR'd- who in the heck would want to assume her debt, or her bad credit. IMO

Remind me NOT to move to Florida.........

(I really shouldn't say that, my 18 year old daughter just moved there to go to school) :bang:
I'n not sure that's entirely accurate.

I live in FL and it seems to me when I'm on Clerk of Court sites there is a statement saying they have made every attempt to remove SS#, but if they've missed any, please contact the COC to let them know-they will be removed immediately.

I think they probably had to make a provision in the Sunshine law that would not hold the state liable if SS#'s slipped through undetected.

I do think anyone would want to steal her identity.

UGH!

They were in financial straights! Who would want their identities??? Who would extend them credit given their history?

That is absurd!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back