All Casey Visitor information

lillygator

Reaction score
10 a.m. Casey Anthony's parents, Cindy and George Anthony, are supposed to visit her at the Orange County Jail at 9 a.m. Thursday. This will be the first time Anthony will see her parents since her arrest Friday night. She has not made any phone calls from jail yet. Her brother, Lee Anthony, plans to see her at 1 p.m. Saturday. It's unclear if she will accept their visits because she has declined some visits in the past. The 22-year-old also saw her attorney, Jose Baez, Tuesday between 10:15 p.m. and 11 p.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-jail-090308,0,7110266.story

10 a.m. Casey Anthony's parents, Cindy and George Anthony, are supposed to visit her at the Orange County Jail at 9 a.m. Thursday. This will be the first time Anthony will see her parents since her arrest Friday night. She has not made any phone calls from jail yet. Her brother, Lee Anthony, plans to see her at 1 p.m. Saturday. It's unclear if she will accept their visits because she has declined some visits in the past. The 22-year-old also saw her attorney, Jose Baez, Tuesday between 10:15 p.m. and 11 p.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-jail-090308,0,7110266.story
Sweet!
They sure love those late night meetings. Just say'n'. LOL

I know that is odd...what couldn't have waited until this morning?

No phone calls?

I'm sure that she will not see them. What's the point? She refused them in the past and avoided them as much as possible at home. She'll deny them.

Jail Video Visitation information:

http://orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/inmateinfo/video/default.htm
The public doesn't have to wait in line or undergo searches in order to visit an inmate. Instead, citizens can call ahead and arrange for an appointment. When its time to visit, you simply show up at the Video Visitation Center on 39th Street across John Young Parkway from the Orange County Booking and Release Center.

Operating 13 hours per day, this system of visitation gives citizens the opportunity to easily visit loved ones and friends who are in jail. The Video Visitation Center is open seven-days a week from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. with the last visitation session starting at 9 p.m.

Attorneys and law enforcement officers who have a professional need to conduct an in-person, non-video visit, should contact the individual facility in which the inmate is incarcerated. For video visitation of Orange County Jail inmates, contact the Visitation Center at (407) 836-3400 at least one day in advance.

Ii have a question…

would they release the info if she made calls to her lawyer?

Ii have a question…

would they release the info if she made calls to her lawyer?

probably, it is just the call logs they are talking about. They track and release them the same as the visitor logs.

If JB was there at 10:45 - 11:30 pm, I can't help but wonder if it has some connection to her mothers of LP's appearence and statements on NG last night. Maybe JB has some questions about a dumpster? Or what might be coming down the pipeline that he does not know about?

I honestly believe that Casey has not been telling her lawyer a hell of a lot of information. At least not anything truthful. I think spending hours and hours in her lawyers office was JB's technique of sticking her on a shelf where she would not talk to someone who could be compelled to testify (and also to prevent her from spreading more lies in public). He probably wisely assumed that the more time that Casey and Cindy spent under the same roof during waking hours, the greater the chance of a knock down drag out fight that would lead to something that he as her lawyer, would not want.

Lets see, rub the crystal ball. I see Cindy and George going to the jail. I see Casey turning them away.
Gee, this psychic stuff is easy.

Despite the high visibility of the case, Casey is probably fast becoming a not so big priority for Baez. He has bills to pay and clients to see. When and if she goes to trial, I expect that it will be with a public defender.

Lets see, rub the crystal ball. I see Cindy and George going to the jail. I see Casey turning them away.
Gee, this psychic stuff is easy.

rubbing crystal balls at night doest sound good... :crazy::eek::crazy::crazy:

its a little skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry:waitasec:

Despite the high visibility of the case, Casey is probably fast becoming a not so big priority for Baez. He has bills to pay and clients to see. When and if she goes to trial, I expect that it will be with a public defender.
I agree he'll dump her and let her deal with a public defender. (Hopefully the PD will have lots of cases and little time.)
But hey, he got his money's worth of publicity--print, TV, net, you name it. Much better return than what he gets paying for ads in the yellow pages....

I don't know why but I feel as though that JB has something in it for him on this case…

I worked for a very large law firm and I mean these where top lawyers winning million dollar cases… I saw the lawyers come in upset after a judge denied their request and I saw how they came in joyous after a win… something just doesn't sit well with this lawyer…

I really didn't understand the long hours with the lawyer its not going to help find Caylee…

I could understand long hours with LE getting ant info by…

I still hope deep inside that Caylee is fine and alive

but Casey just doesn't want Caylee to be found dead or alive…

so if someone does have her I hope they are treating her right and does the right thing and turn her back in…

and if Caylee has passed away I hope she can come home and have a proper burial

me too, but I am still waiting for them to release the tapes from her parents visit when she ws in there before she got bonded out.

Yeah me too! I really want to see the one where she broke down crying during George's visit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back