Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have just reported that chloroform was found in Casey's trunk as well as searches on chloroform on the computer at the anthony home!

Casey's car tested positive for cholorform?

Casey's laptop showed someone searched for info about chloroform?

Did I hear that right?

Yes, you heard that right. If you recall, Anna Nicole Smith's home in the Bahamas was found to have had chlorform present. One of the items in her coctail of drugs that killed her.

Casey's car tested positive for cholorform?

Casey's laptop showed someone searched for info about chloroform?

Did I hear that right?

Ok someone describe Chloroform in detail please.

high levels of dangerous chemicals found in trunk. Chloroform.

Where the hell would chloroform come from???

Can it be a byproduct of decomposition?

Is that the type of substance that might be found in someone's medicine cabinet for any 'innocent' reason? I'm thinking maybe Cindy brought it home for something & Casey figured it was a great way to get Caylee to sleep faster so she could party?

As might be expected for an anesthetic, inhaling chloroform vapors depresses the central nervous system. It is immediately dangerous to life and health at approximately 500 ppm according to the United States National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Breathing about 900 ppm for a short time can cause dizziness, fatigue, and headache. Chronic chloroform exposure may cause damage to the liver (where chloroform is metabolized to phosgene) and to the kidneys, and some people develop sores when the skin is immersed in chloroform. Wikipedia

Chloroform for sleeping or death? Good lord, this is awful. How would Casey have gotten that?

Maybe those friends in low places. OMG this is worse than I thought.

Who is reporting this, do you have a linky?

Wiki info:

Inadvertent synthesis of chloroform
The haloform reaction can also occur inadvertently in domestic settings. Sodium hypochlorite solution (chlorine bleach) mixed with common household liquids such as acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, ethanol, or isopropyl alcohol may produce some chloroform, in addition to other compounds such as chloroacetone, or dichloroacetone.

Where the heck did Casey get Chloroform???

Was she dosing Caylee with Chloroform to keep her quiet, or to kill her? Wow!

I wonder what "state" the chloraform was found in -- I'm guessing they didn't find it in bottles. So was it spilled into the trunk? Was it detected in the body fluids? Was it detected in the air sample? I'm wondering how it got there. :confused:

IMO, Casey probably got the chloroform to put Caylee to sleep permanently, as that would be a less "harshful" way to go to your demise in Casey's mind. Once Caylee had gone to sleep permanently, then she buried her somewhere.

They said that chloroform was hard to get a hold of, but there are so many "seedy" people / drug rings throughout Florida (especially in South Florida), that it really doesn't surprise me that she was able to get a hold of it, once word got out in "the underground" that someone in Otown was looking to get some chloroform...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46