Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

Besides the things we have found out today.. I think we really ARE going to get a big bombshell today on the show!

For everyone not able to see the show OR want to see it AGAIN :) I will be recording it and uploading the show and will post the links here as well as in the Media Forum.

For everyone not able to see the show OR want to see it AGAIN :) I will be recording it and uploading the show and will post the links here as well as in the Media Forum.

Go Patty, go Patty, go Patty, go Patty...:bananapowerslide:

LP on Headline news again, regarding last night. Bet NG is kicking herself for not giving him time last night.

Wish it was on for 2 hours and less commercials....BUT EXCITED!

Oh man. With all these things popping up I am soo excited to see tonights show. I am hopefull this will all have some closure very soon and caylee can be laid to rest.

I am anxiously awaiting Nancy Grace tonight! I am ready to bite off my newly grown fingernails! LOL

Thanks Patty for uploading NG! (((HUGS)))

Getting ready!

I'm willing! I wonder how Nancy will act, especially towards Leonard with all the e-mails she received last night. I bet she'll make it up to him. This case is winding up tighter, it won't be long now before we have some answers.

I really want to see if LP confirms this new bond info

so is NG going to be on tonight anyway? With the convention going? I keep switching channels and it's all election. I didn't see LP on any channel! (I'm near Boston-ish)

I've never seen Nancy do politics.

I have to try and read all your posts from my blackberry while I'm on the ferry going home. I wish the ferry had a tv!!!! Please post everything you can....I really appreciate it!!!!!

Gotta go smoke before this starts..

TY so much Patty G.

Please, oh please don't let the server freeze up tonight!

I hate watching NG by myself-throwing shoes at my TV and yelling at the top of my lungs! It is so much nicer to watch and post with folks I don't know, who agree with me and don't roll over and look at me like I'm nuts...

My 2 cats and doggie either roll their eyes at me or get scared out of the room!

NG better be nice to Tim tonight. She owes him an apology for her attitude
last night.

Tim Miller is everything a man should be. :blowkiss:

I hope Cindy isn't on. IMO she has zero credibility!
I listen to her spouting that *hocus Pocus* and I want to grab a hold of her and scream, "Help find Caylee"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back