Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Body Hunters dogs. Police have arrived on the scene and will be bringing out their own dogs. The reporter says he is standing about 30 feet away (I think) and he can DEF smell something that could be decomp. OMG, could this be it??

HIT ON WHaaattttt

It's the Body Hunters dogs. Police have arrived on the scene and will be bringing out their own dogs. The reporter says he is standing about 30 feet away (I think) and he can DEF smell something that could be decomp. OMG, could this be it??

Oh No!!

Devorahhh also reported that it is on WFTV
Breaking news on WFTV.com. Someone from the search team has come upon a bad smell in the airport area. Orlando Police Department is bringing in their dogs. They do not know for certain if it is a body but will keep us posted. I will keep watching the news for an update and let you all know too. Hope this isn't a false alarm, but then again I do...............

Please. please tell more!!! Was this part of TES and now LE is coming in? What is going on?

Please. please tell more!!! Was this part of TES and now LE is coming in? What is going on?

It's supposed to be the Body Hunter Team...

LINK, PLEASE!!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

It's not up yet, but here's the link...LE have the area cordoned off, the hit is in one of the places they've been searching.

This is breaking news...still coming in.

I'm confused about the link -- is there going to be something video there? I am just seeing an old story. Can you help tell me where to go? I don't want to miss it!

If this is her, how could this have been missed until now?

Questions, Questions.

If either one or both of those psychics we've heard from in this case find Caylee - I will freak out.

It's supposed to be the Body Hunter Team...

LINK, PLEASE!!

No - the Body Hunter group is that psychic lady and her dogs. She has been looking since pretty early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123