Casey's Pants & the Knife and The Cleaning of the Pontiac

seekingjustice**

Reaction score
IMO I think there was MORE than just a 'bad smell' on those pants that Cindy washed. Why didn't she wash the cloth doll. Was there other obvious evidence, such as dirt stains, blood, grass stains etc... and the knife, why does someone have a kitchen knife in their car???

Ah the knife...Not being discussed at all by the media...I wonder about the knife all the time...

That's what I thought!! I believe Cindy took those two particular items out for a reason. If you are planning on cleaning out the car, you do the whole car, not just take two items out and wash them.

I think the knife is going to play a role somehow...there has been WAY too much silence about this KNIFE in the back seat where her 3 year old sat in her car seat? One theory? Maybe she was drinking tequila and needed to cut up lemons...

She washed them because she knew what evidence could've been found on those items. She should have been arrested for obstruction for that. Even dude on NG said it tonight. It wasn't a mistake. She knew the body smelled like a decomposing corpse. She knew the evidence needed to be cleaned to keep Casey out of prison

If the knife didn't play a role, I will bet that Cindy thought it did so she washed it.

Where's the doll's clothes and why was it significant for it to be mentioned that it wasn't clothed?

Who knows what else she/they took out that they did NOT tell us anout? Maybe what WAS found was what they missed...

There is a picture of Caylee and you can see it is recent and she has that baby with the pink clothes on...if that was her fav, and that was the one found in the car, then maybe there was something on the clothes and they removed them? How will we ever figure this out without her mother to co-operate?

I thought it was interested how she referred to one of the dolls as mama or whatever. Does that mean she wasn't really taken care of correctly? Why else would she refer to a stuffed animal as her mom? She was probably alone with the stuffed animal more than she was with her parent

Oh my God I never thought of that...she probably was alone in the car a lot and talked to her dolly mama...oh that breaks my heart...

It should be taken into consideration that Cindy said that the knife found in the car looked like it had never been used. If so why wash it?

If the knife didn't play a role, I will bet that Cindy thought it did so she washed it.

Where's the doll's clothes and why was it significant for it to be mentioned that it wasn't clothed?

yeah I keep wondering the significance of the doll clothes myself. I have a 4 yo daughter and NONE of her dolls are clothed so it doesn't seem all that odd to me.

It should be taken into consideration that Cindy said that the knife found in the car looked like it had never been used. If so why wash it?

not that I am defending anyone here, but if I find a knife or a spoon (I say a spoon because for some odd reason I HAVE found a spoon in my truck while cleaning it.... kids) in my truck... even if it looks perfectly clean, I would wash it. What if it was on the floor? ewwww. I couldn't just plop it back in the drawer!

a knife, certain types, are all you need to break into some locks (shed, trunk, locked house)

Guess my suggest made me look nasty. Good point I'd clean it too. But her just mentioning it looked like it hadn't been used sounds a little funny. I know it said a kitchen knife but I wonder what kind of kitchen knife it was

I think the knife is going to play a role somehow...there has been WAY too much silence about this KNIFE in the back seat where her 3 year old sat in her car seat? One theory? Maybe she was drinking tequila and needed to cut up lemons...

Not lemons with tequila - limes.

I think it is a reasonable to assume that Cindy went into the car and grabbed clothing like type stuff and threw it in the wash. She look to be the do it now rather than do it later. The whole RN training kicking in. Make it clean. The knife went in the sink or dishwasher. It appears that she didn't clean everything. There were shoes still in the back of the car when LE came on 7.16 to tow it. I have to wonder if she didn't think about what the smell was or would not allow herself to until she opened the trunk and it hit her smack in the face. By then she may have already started the wash. If she was planning on hiding the fact that maybe something bad had happen in the car then why tell 911 about it. She could have kept her mouth shut and how would LE known. They may have figured out something later but that would have given GA & CA more time to clean really really well.

Have we heard about any testing on the shoes? Maybe there is sand from a certain area stuck on the soles...???

I think she just does everything for Casey and Caylee, but after stating how the car smelled, washing them, in my opinion, was dead wrong and she should have known better.

It really upsets me when I think about this... just think how much forensic evidence were on those items is probably forever gone because she washed them. How many of those items couldve led to the truth?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back