Support Thread: Fellow WS'ers

bdmama

Reaction score
I just have to say that all of you that have devoted so much of your time and hearts to this case deserve an enormous hug. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you as this case unfolds. It brings me comfort knowing that little CA has such an awesome group of people fighting for her. Bless you all.

I just can't - this case is just on my mind all the time. I am constantly checking the news sites to see if anything has been updated. I was excited last night thinking something big was going to come out and then woke up to find nothing more really happening.

I sure hope some truth comes out soon.

Lilly,

I am the same way and ask myself why I feel so involved.

I hear ya!! My work ethic has decreased dramatically!! I am always checking the news sites and webslueths to get constant updates!! I have also become addicted to NG every night - and have to hear my hubby complain I am watching her again!!!

I know exactly what you mean. My house is a pigsty, my kids are sick of eating frozen meals or takeout, and i think I still have a dog somewhere. I tell myself that I am going to not even think about this case for one night and I just can't put it out of my mind, it has completely consumed me.

Seriously by the time this case is done - I will me fired, divorced and charged with neglect myself.

My husband just shakes his head every time he sees me on the computer. I don't know why I am so obsessed with this case, but it has really sucked me in.

I had a horrible dream last night that my ex "lost" my son. Mind you my son is 8, but in my dream he was just a baby. My ex was acting like Casey. Kept saying he didn't know where the baby was. I woke up crying, and had new insight into how the Gp's are feeling, I hope...

It changed my feelings on this case a bit, i'm a bit more emotionally involved today. I'm not sure this is a good thing.

I am the same....and I am going through "general discussion thread" withdrawal!

I can't get anything done either. I feel like I have to read every post there is to make sure I don't miss one little thing. I did this with Laci Peterson. I still think about her all the time.

I, too, miss those general discussion threads. The daily update thread is a help, but not as good.

Funny how so many of us are glued to the developments in this case. I think it's a combination of the image of that beautiful, innocent little girl and on the flip side, her seeminly uncaring mother and her over-the-edge grandparents who seem to be less concerned about the truth than all of us are!

I keep watching for new developments, hoping Caylee will be "brought home" in one way or another and that charges will be handed down against those responsible for this heinous act.

Thanks to all of you for 'fessin' up. It's good to know I'm not the only one so strongly affected by this strange case.

Prayin' for justice.....

I know exactly what you mean. My house is a pigsty, my kids are sick of eating frozen meals or takeout, and i think I still have a dog somewhere. I tell myself that I am going to not even think about this case for one night and I just can't put it out of my mind, it has completely consumed me.

omg that is sooo funny! Same here and I just lurk and lurk and usually don't say anything....I just can't get away from here. I have to take a shower NOW and get my butt to work!!!

As of last night, this case has officially given me nightmares. :(

As of last night, this case has officially given me nightmares. :(

Me too, in fact my husband is sleeping on the couch these days because I am thrashing all night from nightmares. Pretty scary stuff here.

My husband finally caved and figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em :D now he calls ME for updates cause he's become addicted.

I think this is just a bizarre case all around and having two girls myself, I just sit and listen to them giggle, bicker, play, etc and I think wow. This poor baby - and all the other ones out there too.

My husband just shakes his head every time he sees me on the computer. I don't know why I am so obsessed with this case, but it has really sucked me in.

My fiance poked me in my sleep twice since I've been sleuthing because I was upset and mumbling. I've had a dream where Cindy sat me down and was trying her best to convince me of the Anthony Family's position. Since the search I've also had "searching thru the muck" dreams looking for that baby in my sleep.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back