Nejame to represent GA and CA but not Casey

UCFMommy

Reaction score
Reported on WFTV just now, Mark Nejame will be representing the grandparents but not taking over Casey's case. Also, he wouldn't say if he'd work pro bono but said that there would be donations to their case.

And the fox cam is again at their house...

Obstruction charges coming soon I hope!!

Why do CA and GA need a criminal defense attorney? Are they finally going to be charged with obstructing justice?

woot! do i get a cookie for being right about this?

stick a fork in them - they are in trouble

MOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooMMMooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hopefully they are going to be getting charged as being accompliances to murder after the fact

he's a criminal defense attorney? Oh goodness. Must be all of Cindy's lies. Obstuction to say the least. Goodness this family.

ummmmmmm...errrrrrrrrrrr ahhhhhhhhhh

they wont be getting a DIME from me for a donation

TES will but these people wont get a dime :D

Maybe that what what the meeting with JB was about. He advised them that their ship is sinking.

Wow, they're done for. I guess this means we'll be seeing charges against them soon.

Notice that Lee's name is not included in that blurb. Maybe he is in PR with the billboard.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

I do not want to get banned...but OMG!!!

I wish I could say it..

Maybe that what what the meeting with JB was about. He advised them that their ship is sinking.

Exactly..

I hope kc decided to say hey If Im going down you are too and I will tell everyone exactly what you know or knew!

I was gonna start a thread this morning asking if Cindy was gonna get charged for all her lies including the biggest one of all IMO which is when she said there was not a blowout right before Casey left because it speaks volumes and gives motive.

Up until today I have had nothing but sympathy for GA and CA. I have tried to reason with my head that they acted the way they did due to denial but after the chloroform bombshell which I am sure they knew about I now think they did help with covering up the murder of their granddaughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back