GUILTY TX - Maria Rodriguez, 55, found strangled in suitcase, Houston, 29 Aug 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
The body of a 55 year old woman was found stuffed in a suitcase in the woods.

Arrested is the woman's daughter's boyfriend who is 18 years old. The daughter admitted to helping stuff her mom's body in the suitcase, but is not under arrest.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,414843,00.html

How horrible. I think the daughter should have been charged too. She must have known what her boyfriend was going to do and was probably right there and didn't try to stop him. How could she help place her mom's body in that suitcase? I can't even imagine. I know that everyone doesn't have the type of mother that I had but no matter I don't see how any child can take part in something like that. It is interesting that the mother was murdered but not the father.

I wonder what the story is behind this murder? So often it is something that doesn't even make sense....the parent or parents don't approve of the boyfriend, etc.

How horrible. I think the daughter should have been charged too. She must have known what her boyfriend was going to do and was probably right there and didn't try to stop him. How could she help place her mom's body in that suitcase? I can't even imagine. I know that everyone doesn't have the type of mother that I had but no matter I don't see how any child can take part in something like that. It is interesting that the mother was murdered but not the father.

I wonder what the story is behind this murder? So often it is something that doesn't even make sense....the parent or parents don't approve of the boyfriend, etc.

I was wondering abou this case as well, BA. I couldn't find a whole lot on it though.

Yes, the daughter is not charged?:confused:

I wonder how the prosecutor came to that decision. That daughter must have known what her boyfriend was going to do as she was right there to put mom's body in the suitcase and get rid of it. If she didn't know then why didn't she totally flip out when she saw what her boyfriend had done to her mom? I wonder what her dad thinks and her siblings if she has any. There is no way his daughter is totally innocent of this murder. Her boyfriend must be sticking up for her though and taking the rap by himself. I would like to know a lot more about this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back