Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

I think Nancy will blow up big time on this night....

I think NG will be livid. it's 99 degrees out here and I fully expect additional heat to come out of my TV when she comes on. This is a travisty and I am so sick of it all being about Cindy and Casey. Where is Caylee - who is the victim here? It sure isn't Casey, who has left a wake of victims wherever she goes. Jessie, the guy she accused of beieng the father of Caylee. The cop who was fired for lying for her. Amy, who is broke. Her own grandparents who she stole from. Anyone with the name of Zenaida Gonzalez in the state of Florida. Is there anyone infvolved with her who hasn't been used and abused by this piece of garbage. Too bad she didn't chloroform herself and throw herself into a dumpster. The world would be so much better without her imo.

This whole new bond thing is just someone else that she has suckered.

I think Nancy will blow up big time on this night....
One hour will not be enough time for the new ground she has to cover tonight. Thank goodness she still has Friday's show so she can add to it. Lord, I wish that we didn't have Comcast here! Due to their boring five to seven minute "interviews" <<insert rolling eyes here>> at the end of the NG time-period each evening, we have to wait until the 10 pm rebroadcast to watch the NG wrap-up. It's so annoying! Anyone else experience this with Comcast?

There will not be one complete sentance during the entire hour!

One hour will not be enough time for the new ground she has to cover tonight. Thank goodness she still has Friday's show so she can add to it. Lord, I wish that we didn't have Comcast here! Due to their boring five to seven minute "interviews" <<insert rolling eyes here>> at the end of the NG time-period each evening, we have to wait until the 10 pm rebroadcast to watch the NG wrap-up. It's so annoying! Anyone else experience this with Comcast?

Remember the other night when Nancy's show went live with the 2nd hour?

Had she ever done that before?

Wish she would do it more often.

Eagerly awaiting NG! I disagree sometimes with the people she chews on, but mostly I love how she is never afraid to confront someone and throw out the typical "previously agreed" questioning out the door...

And after suffering through Jane while Nancy was gone, I treasure Nancy all the more!
Lisha

LOL!!! I am so annoyed with comcast as well. I too sit and wait til 10 to get a full recap of the last 10min. What is the point of them doing that.....the interviews are awful enough as it is. (ever notice how mono-tone both the interviewer and interviewee are??)

Remember the other night when Nancy's show went live with the 2nd hour?

Had she ever done that before?

Wish she would do it more often.
Darn, I must have been asleep early that night! Two hours of her "Wait a minute here!"? :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back