50K Bond just posted Thursday Sept.4th,08 #2

Patiently waiting on Blinks findings....

Thanks Windchime.
Today when Cindy started bad-mouthing Tim Miller I knew for sure she was evil on earth.
She wants Casey out really badly. I think she is afraid Casey will turn on her and tell what she knows about their involvement
Cindy wants Casey home where she can control her.

So 20/20 is paying Casey for an interview and then she is paying her bond back?

Did I read this correctly? Where was this announced?

Stupid question time.(I am asking in all seriousness.)

Since Casey violated the terms of her release last time, by two things we know of, first contact with someone under 17, and second use of the internet, why isn't the judge refusing to allow her release because she has already proven she will not abide by the terms given to her.

I don't know how its gonna end, but I do think it will end when she gets out. This is going to be one of those cases that really doesn't have a conclusion. I hope that makes sense. There are certain words that I have a difficult time saying and typing, now is one of those times.

This is a desperate family. Desperate people do desperate things. Oh no, this is gonna make a lot of people sick. MOO of course.

I defintely have, and I hope others too. I would be at the courthouse tomorrow morning if i lived there. I told hubby I am seriously considering driving down to florida which would be 2 day trip for me. I have kids who are in school and this is impossilbe for me, but let me tell you, I SO WOULD IF I COULD.

Poor Caylee that she had to live at all in this family.

COMPASSION IS GONE, no more. I hope they all fry, I hope grandparents are charged, and lee too.

:clap: EVERYTHING you said is what i am feeling! I have a two year old and live in PA so I would have a longer trip but I WOULD BE THERE IN A HEARTBEAT if I could! I used to be BIG GP supporters,.. not anymore,.. LET THEM ALL FRY! No one cares about Caylee,... otherwise this CIRCUS would be over, because one of Casey's parents would have beat the living crap out of her to get her to talk when she was home. The fact that they didn't seem to care that she wasn't talking speaks volumes to me now. This child lays somewhere rotting away and ALL THEY CARE about is getting Casey out of another one of her "messes".
I have a BAD FEELING that something is going to happen to Casey. All the people in the world hate her now, especially with the chloroform thing out in the public. I wouldn't be surprised if she called killed herself.
If she thought the last time she was out was bad,.. I am afraid she hasn't seen nothing yet. And I am sure she wont' have security to go trapesing back and forth to Jose's office. LE would be smart to not let her out. If something happens to her,..... Cindy will have a fit and sue everyone! jmo

Stupid question time.(I am asking in all seriousness.)

Since Casey violated the terms of her release last time, by two things we know of, first contact with someone under 17, and second use of the internet, why isn't the judge refusing to allow her release because she has already proven she will not abide by the terms given to her.

Exactly!!!! The judge can totally revoke or block it. I really hope he does.

WOW - I don't know - my head is spinning---:crosseyed:---:too much info:
All this is just crazy!

WE DON't KNOW WHO IS DOING THIS YET. Lets not spread that rumor. We are checking on it now. Blink will find the truth out and let us know. Until then we still are investigating it.

I don't know how its gonna end, but I do think it will end when she gets out. This is going to be one of those cases that really doesn't have a conclusion. I hope that makes sense. There are certain words that I have a difficult time saying and typing, now is one of those times.

This is a desperate family. Desperate people do desperate things. Oh no, this is gonna make a lot of people sick. MOO of course.

You think she is going to do what Melinda did (the Duckett case) ?

WE DON't KNOW WHO IS DOING THIS YET. Lets not spread that rumor. We are checking on it now. Blink will find the truth out and let us know. Until then we still are investigating it.

Thank you for clarifying.

A lot of media shows pay for interviews...typically your tabloids, with a few Today shows and such thrown in. I'm very skeptical that 20/20 would be included in that group. imo

WASTE, HUGE WASTE...OF OXYGEN...all of them! Casey, Sindy, George Lee, JB and whoever these bail dudes are! They deserve whatever bad comes their way...GEEZ, ENOUGH! I hope LE is ready...they're trying to push their hand!

Does 20/20 even know the facts of this case? Do they
know about the chloroform found in the trunk of the car?
Do they know about the computer searches she did on chloroform?
I can't believe this!!!!! I could tolerat this only if they would hook her up to a polygraph machine during this interview.

I looked through the other bond thread but couldn't find info about anyone being "behind" the bond being paid. Links anyone? Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back