Padilla offers $50.000 reward for information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TisHerself

Reaction score
Padillo offered $50.000 reward to anyone with information as to where Caylee's body is. No questions asked. he announced this on NG tonight!

Is it just the information or does have to lead to Caylee?

I just want to say to you both! WTG. We can clearly see you are not in this for the press. You are both in it to bring Caylee home!

Thanks for the 50,000 reward that you just offered!!! Lets hope that it spurs someone to come forward!!

That doesn't prove their not in it for the media attention though

we do have a thread on this already. I have asked the mods to merge :)

Padillo offered $50.000 reward to anyone with information as to where Caylee's body is. No questions asked. he announced this on NG tonight!
did they say what it would take exactly to collect the reward?

God please let them find her

No kidding. I keep thinking of poor Laci and her baby. It's awful to say, but barring Caylee is really still alive, I hope for the same kind of resolution. God bless those searchers.

Sooo, does LP want people to get out and search or is he thinking that some innocent guy or friend is involved?

Is it just the information or does have to lead to Caylee?

He kinda said two different things.....hoping ;he will clear that up tomorrow!

\Wasn't it great how NG kept that volunteer thing goin on the screen.....?!!
Loved that!

:dance::dance::dance:

$50.00 Reward for Information? Okay, how about this information. She is lying, lying, lying. She is crazy, crazy, crazy. Now, where is my $50.00 for the information.

Seriously, he really needs to be more specific, and more realistic!

$50.00 Reward for Information? Okay, how about this information. She is lying, lying, lying. She is crazy, crazy, crazy. Now, where is my $50.00 for the information.

Seriously, he really needs to be more specific, and more realistic!

He was specific. He said 50K for information that leads to Caylee's body. No questions asked.

In a case that's beyond surreal, that's the most realistic thing I've heard all day.

Thank you, Leonard!

He was specific. He said 50K for information that leads to Caylee's body. No questions asked.

In a case that's beyond surreal, that's the most realistic thing I've heard all day.

Thank you, Leonard!

icherish, Thanks for the info. Glad to hear that something makes sense in this case. Really tired of the vague parts of this case. Very frustrating to everyone who cares. I can see that this case has already taken it's toll on so many people who really care about Caylee. A lot of people on this site seem to be showing signs of serious stress. Too much emotion, and of course it is very understanding.

My hero!:smiliescale::bud::beats::Justice:
Boop Oop A Doo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members