Forensic Science

wedavis

Take it easy!
Reaction score
In the recent history of forensic science has there ever been a case where forensic evidence "proved" a person's death, but in the end said person was found to be alive?

In the recent history of forensic science has there ever been a case where forensic evidence "proved" a person's death, but in the end said person was found to be alive?

not that I can find, found several declared dead at the hospital, found alive in the morgue cases... found some cases where they declared someone dead based on time elapsed and they were found alive later (intentionaly dissappearance). Nothing based in forensics though.

NO, DNA is not wrong...but DNA has cleared innocent people later which shows how DEPENDABLE it is.

NO, DNA is not wrong...but DNA has cleared innocent people later which shows how DEPENDABLE it is.

Maybe I'm asking a bad question.

I'm not talking about identification. I'm talking about decomposition evidence (and the science behind it).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back