How Much Longer Will Casey Have Freedom?

How Much Longer Will Casey be Free?

• She'll be rearrested before she hits the sidewalk.

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • She's got a couple of days.

Votes: 29 13.1%
  • Within the Week.

Votes: 94 42.5%
  • Within the Month.

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • It's a way off down the road.

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Arrested?? Casey's innocent!!!

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • She's going to get off scot free.

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
I kinda think they will rearrest her as soon as she's released..

I hope they re-arrest her before she hits the sidewalk....but I voted it'll be within the month. :behindbar

I want to say before she hits the streets or within a couple of days ... but I think LE will let her get nice n comfy then WHAM!

I kinda think they will rearrest her as soon as she's released..

My thoughts too. They are going to wait for her to get home, then arrest her on those additional check and financial fraud charges. Then once she makes bail on those, they will finally arrest her again on homicide. Let her just taste freedom, and maybe even have enough time to bake another batch of brownies before they toss her back into stir.

I want to say before she hits the streets or within a couple of days ... but I think LE will let her get nice n comfy then WHAM!

And I'm such a petty person to say that scenario makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I voted within the week. The LE has been tightening the screws lately and have been intelligently releasing.......leaking..... info about what they have on her. Now the LE can NOT throw out stuff for public consumption like the Anthony family does. They can NOT put out information that is untruthful and cannot be substantiated or they will have heck to pay in court. On the other hand, the Anthony family can say anything they want. I PREDICT that the LE will be bringing to light some doozies in the next few days and will finally charge Miss Anthony and collect her from her home again and will end this revolving bond door. I am praying the Casey finally has a moment of responsibility and leads SOMEONE to where Caylee actually is......I just wonder what she will have bargained for this info.

Caylee, I also will PREDICT will be found soon and it will be a done deal for the LE and then we can take a rest until the court case.

I like the way nobody said she was innocent. I don't think its gonna take very long think about it. When she was rearrested she received three new founds involving economic crimes for ONE FRAUDULENT CHECK. She was charged again with three more economic crimes this week for another FRAUDULENT CHECK. That makes two checks to far and she cashed like four or five.

Whenever the police has enough information to secure an affidavit and arrest warrant for another fraudulent check she will be taken into custody again. Of course, if those new bail bondsmen don't revoke the bond she will only need to get bailed out for three hundred dollars which means she could be going in and out of jail a few more times in my opinion anyway

maybe they should put a revolving door on her personal jail cell?

I predict within a week.

Every time I see a cop or LE person on TV, I keep looking for a wink or some signal that he is trying to give us to let us kow that it will all be okay, don't worry, patience..... She will be back behind bars soon enough.

Wishful thinking?

I voted within the month..For some reason, I think LE will make sure they have enough evidence to charge her with murder..I believe in TES, yet I think they will be there for a little while before they find Caylee, if they do.
Sucks, because I wish she didn't walk out..
At this point though, I am glad that Casey will get another opportunity to see how the public feels about her. This time will be different because of the results..

Who on earth voted that she's innocent! I hope that was a joke... Or is CA with us here?:cursing:

I think they will have to take her into protective custody. LP's bodyguards will not be protecting her and driving her around this time.

Anyone know a time frame as to when "the thing" will wiggle out of jail?

I think they might let her stay out long enough to give a few interviews, tell her latest version of her ridiculous and ever-changing story, get her PR campaign going, shed some phony tears, etc. Then maybe a little longer, so she can tire of following the PR script, revert to form, and act like her usual sociopathic, narcissistic self. LE and the state can be working on the case, polishing it up; the searchers can be searching; and just when CA has convinced herself she's the new Paris H or something, that would be a good time to re-arrest her.

I think she'll walk out those doors one more time. I predicted she will be re-arrested in a couple of days. If they were going to arrest her just before getting out, I think they would have already done that before going to the trouble in fitting the ankle bracelet and such again.

The next charges will be ALLOWED NO BAIL charge. *Fingers crossed*

I know it doesn't take long to do a hair strand/follicle test for drugs. It shouldn't be long now.

I voted within the month. I think LE will be lurking and listening. And for the record, I think Casey is stupid but street smart. Why didn't she get totally rid of the car...Stupid..I believe she thought mommy and daddy would take care of things for her. George and Cindy knew Caylee was missing before they reported it because George told the guy at the tow yard BEFORE the 911 call (that comes a few hours later).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back