Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

Why? I like watching 20/20, 48 Hrs and the like, but they talk to people in prison all the time. Why couldn't they just talk to her via satellite. I am sure that Cindy would eat up the attention from 20/20 regardless of them bailing out her "mother of the year" child.

Oh gosh! I'm sure they also got strict instructions from Cindy about painting her as the "Mother of the Year" too :sick:

I bet your are right.. who is Joe Von Waldner? anyone know?

I just googled him; he's, are you ready? A bailbondsman in Orlando!

Oh gosh! I'm sure they also got strict instructions from Cindy about painting her as the "Mother of the Year" too :sick:

Well, as we know, the media doesn't always keep to their instructions. Their ratings would drop, too, if they potray KC as the victim. Remember what Cindy said about People magazine's take on her daughter? Yeah, she was pretty upset about how they "twisted" things.... ::snickers::

Guys, let's remember, we have no evidence whatsoever that ABC paid anything. If I had to guess I would say no they did not.

20/20 has a reputation to keep and it is considered unethical for a news outlet to "pay" for an interview. Now, I know some do pay all the time but I just don't think 20/20 would stoop that low...yet.

Guys, let's remember, we have no evidence whatsoever that ABC paid anything. If I had to guess I would say no they did not.

20/20 has a reputation to keep and it is considered unethical for a news outlet to "pay" for an interview. Now, I know some do pay all the time but I just don't think 20/20 would stoop that low...yet.

I'm not saying that they paid for anything, but didn't they win the highest bid for Monica Lewinsky's interview?

And the never-before-seen home videos and family photos will be hand picked by none other than...Mother of the Millenium!

I don't know if any media outlet would be above bailing her out (well, except for maybe one of the religious few). Honestly, would it be too wild of an idea that they promised large funds to the As. Then, GM and GP decided to anonymously bail out their daughter. It might be beneficial for them to pose as an anonymous lender since they are raking in all this donation money for Caylee. If the public found out that they suddenly came up with the cash, then we would assume the worst. You have to admit that we would think that they are either dipping into charity funds, or they signed a book deal. Of course, in our case, we would assume that they were paid by 20/20.

It's not as if we're not going to find out where the Anthonys got the money.

If it did come from a 'news' organization, that would be manipulating a news story.

The network would be crucified, and rightly so.

Sorry, I won't be watching that. I hope that all the money they pay for this interview is wasted if nobody watches. I know that won't happen, but I have no interest in funding Casey's release on bond, by watching Cindy throw out more BS.

This probably belongs on another thread or by itself. But I would think with Greta's interviews with the Anthony's, don't have link in front of me, and now the one coming up today on 20/20 program 9/5/08 why someone familiar with doing a voice analysis and studying body language hasn't done so. I am so fascinated with this subject but know nothing about it! I don't know whether this would be legal or open the person to being sued-have no idea! Maybe that is why no one has offered an opinion on this before.
Savannahanna
Curious as my cat

Now whose the one using the missing innocent three year old little girl for attention? The Anthony family has really shown their true colors this week.

This probably belongs on another thread or by itself. But I would think with Greta's interviews with the Anthony's, don't have link in front of me, and now the one coming up today on 20/20 program 9/5/08 why someone familiar with doing a voice analysis and studying body language hasn't done so. I am so fascinated with this subject but know nothing about it! I don't know whether this would be legal or open the person to being sued-have no idea! Maybe that is why no one has offered an opinion on this before.
Savannahanna
Curious as my cat

Yeah, this is probably off topic too, but I have been thinking something similar. You can buy lie detectors for your phones. They offer devices for your phones and such that will measure the stress in someone's voice. I have been wondering why I haven't read on ANYTHING about this connected to her. I mean, Joe Schmoe can purchase one of these devices and they are pretty accurate. Everyone has been wanting to hook her up to a lie detector, but you can have her voice bounce off this machine. Then you might be able to get some results. It would be interesting, IMO. Although, she is a seasoned liar, so it might not work for her.

I have no interest in watching if its just gonna be the A's B.S. If it was gonna tell both sides, then maybe. If it's PROVEN the a's were paid NO WAY! :cursing:

The media outlets pay a lot for pictures if they're granted an interview. It's their way of paying for an interview while technically saying they never pay for interviews. The media outlet with the highest bid for the pictures in addition to the interview wins the ratings game.

I don't have a link, I saw a show about it a couple years ago.

I'm not saying that is what's happening in this case but it seems rather suspicious to me

Ugh, more more more. The problem is my curiosity will probably draw me to the show. This is a dilemma for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back