Greta On The Record 9/05/08 Discussion

Good. I don't want to watch "Gone with the Chloroform" on 20/20.

Is Greta talking about this case?

Is Greta talking about this case?

Not that I can discern. I don't think she's left any room for Caycee based on her announced topics.

Not even mentioned.

Greta is getting a report from reporter on the scene.........note all the shadows on the Anthony garage door.........lots of people across the street.

Greta's coverage begins about 20 past the hour, for those of you that wish to watch it on the re-play later.

Still a pretty good crowd gathered outside the Anthony home, even at this hour.

Local reporterette is stilll on Cindy's good side. Says she sat down and talked with Cindy yesterday for about 10 minutes and spoke to her as recently as midnight (last night) and that Cindy is still 100% behind Casey.

TM with TES doesn't think that Caylee is alive, wishes that were the case, but doesn't think so. It would be a miracle if she were alive. He is confident he has the best resources right now in the world and have LE behind them and that they think they will find her.

Tim Miller is on....................Tim and Greta are old friends from the Natalee Holloway case.

Tim's being interviewed now. He seems so "down". :(

Leonard Padilla is now on.................

Tim's repeating again his disbelief that anyone would leave their child with someone and not get a name or phone number. You're right, Tim, a good mother wouldn't but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Here from the 20/20 thread...for those that didn't watch 20/20 was very anti-casey....now onto GVS :)

I'm so glad that Greta is back on this case..........I hope she gets Mark Fuhrman down there to dig up some info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back