Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know an email address to send police tips? I am talking about actually sending emails to the police not the Anthonys or Tim Miller

Anybody know an email address to send police tips? I am talking about actually sending emails to the police not the Anthonys or Tim Miller

ocso.com and click on caylee picture link to send in tips there

Wow, somewhere in the back of my head I think Yuris is in the docs.....

I don't know an email address for the police...
do you have a new tip?????

Did the webcam dude take his ball and go home or what?

Yeah, I got an interesting tip involving what I've seen on the webcam. It tells me that people know more than they are admitting or they are working in cooperation with one another to cover something up without being detected. Should I post what I've seen here?

Yeah, I got an interesting tip involving what I've seen on the webcam. It tells me that people know more than they are admitting or they are working in cooperation with one another to cover something up without being detected. Should I post what I've seen here?

If you would like to share I for one would love to know and if you think it is credible let LE know too

I'm certainly all ears...errrr....eyes!

It appears that people were actually fist fighting- nothing to do with the A's specifically. I feel so bad for those that live in the Anthony's neighborhood. I couldn't imagine.

I agree for peaceful protesting, but the focus is all there on Casey and NOT Caylee where it needs to be. I wish the media would keep the focus on the search for Caylee and TES.

Hoping they had a good turnout today and an even better one this weekend.

please!!!!

Ok, I really think that Lee needs to be questioned again. I think the bounty hunter is right in saying that Casey admitted the truth to Lee. I think lp encountered the same thing I saw on the webcam.

Well, I was watching the webcam with two others this evening. Casey had already made it back home and Lee's car was parked outside. I am not sure what time it was. Anyway, Lee and Casey walked outside together and got into Lee's car. They sit there for about ten to fifteen minutes. The garage door came up, Casey exited the vehicle and went inside to the garage and shut the door back down. Lee left in his car.

So I am wondering.....why are they talking out in Lee's car? Are they world about something being overhead by a wiretap or by Cindy or George? They could've been totally secluded in the car alone. Lee has probably been informed as to what really happened. I assume LP saw the same exact thing during his stay which is probably why he believes that Lee knows more than he is saying.

Lee could be helping police already I don't know. Maybe he is the reason that the search teams were supposed to search for the items mentioned on NGrace tonight.

I have reported this yet. If you guys think its significant than I will.

Are you sure it was Casey in the car? Her ankle braclet would of gone off if she was sitting in the driveway.
Ok, I really think that Lee needs to be questioned again. I think the bounty hunter is right in saying that Casey admitted the truth to Lee. I think lp encountered the same thing I saw on the webcam.

Well, I was watching the webcam with two others this evening. Casey had already made it back home and Lee's car was parked outside. I am not sure what time it was. Anyway, Lee and Casey walked outside together and got into Lee's car. They sit there for about ten to fifteen minutes. The garage door came up, Casey exited the vehicle and went inside to the garage and shut the door back down. Lee left in his car.

So I am wondering.....why are they talking out in Lee's car? Are they world about something being overhead by a wiretap or by Cindy or George? They could've been totally secluded in the car alone. Lee has probably been informed as to what really happened. I assume LP saw the same exact thing during his stay which is probably why he believes that Lee knows more than he is saying.

Lee could be helping police already I don't know. Maybe he is the reason that the search teams were supposed to search for the items mentioned on NGrace tonight.

I have reported this yet. If you guys think its significant than I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail