Child Abuse Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leve

Reaction score
I hate starting a thread on this but I didn't see where else to post it. According to posters on another Board (IS CTV) DFC visited Casey in jail today. It was supposedly reported on Fox Orlando's live broadcast.

Are they taking custody of Caylee away? or is LE using another tool to get info from Casey. There is no "pleading the fifth" in family court.

I just found it interesting.

You need to provide a link to the story so we can check it out.

It was supposedly on the live broadcast. The live Broadcast is now discussing sports???

That's why I have a question mark in the thread title - Hopefully one of the locals saw it.

Can I post a link to CTV?

It was supposedly on the live broadcast. The live Broadcast is now discussing sports???

That's why I have a question mark in the thread title - Hopefully one of the locals saw it.

Can I post a link to CTV?

CTV is the broadcasting station?

I hate starting a thread on this but I didn't see where else to post it. According to posters on another Board (IS CTV) DFC visited Casey in jail today. It was supposedly reported on Fox Orlando's live broadcast.

Are they taking custody of Caylee away? or is LE using another tool to get info from Casey. There is no "pleading the fifth" in family court.

Hmmmmm........My guess is Casey wouldn't care about losing parental rights....we all know why :(

I take this as to think, they thank she is guilty....

SO DO I....I love the OCSO,,,,I really do!

I think CTV is Court TV? A cable channel...

Does anyone know CTV and have a link to it?

She originally saw this info about the fox orlando broadcast on the insessions boards at courtv (trutv) whatever it is today.

She original saw this info about the fox orlando broadcast on the insessions boards at courtv (trutv) whatever it is today.

Now that makes sense to me the CTV. Well then, I hadn't seen anything today about DCF going to the jail to talk to Casey, have you?

Now that makes sense to me the CTV. Well then, I hadn't seen anything today about DCF going to the jail to talk to Casey, have you?

Nope not even on the live fox35 stuff. I watched cause well, they put up the stream :)

CTV is Canadian. Court TV is now TruTV, I believe. Why couldn't that be posted? - edit - sorry, crossposted.

Isn't there a log at the jail, that shows who goes in and visits her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy