OK - Kenneth Johnston for raping 9yo girl, Oklahoma City, 1999

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Glad to see a Judge and Jury do more than slap his hands for a change! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He still faces additional charges for another rape on an adult:

An Oklahoma County judge has sentenced a state prison inmate to 580 years in prison for sexually assaulting a 9-year-old girl in 1999.

A jury convicted 43-year-old Kenneth Lee Johnston in June of first-degree rape, lewd acts with a child, forcible oral sodomy and two other counts. The panel recommended a 500-year term on the rape charge.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0908/551109.html

Yesssss! At least he won't be getting out in any 6 years like has been known to happen here.

:clap::clap::clap:

Finally, the punishment fits the crime...

Yay!!! It's wonderful to see some JUSTICE for once !

I still want to stick GIANT chopsticks into his eyes and wipe that fvcking smile off his slimy face.....

Sorry.....I have a 9 YO daughter....touched a nerve....

I still want to stick GIANT chopsticks into his eyes and wipe wipe that fvcking smile off his slimy face.....

Me too, colomom before they lock his rotten azz up.:behindbar

There was a man that did worse than this...and DID get the six years. It is a start. I would hope that other judges follow his lead. The animals need to be taken out of society for good.

The case I know about he held a pillow over her face while her mother watched and he raped her. He got six years. The mother got life, but he got a lousy six years.

I am so very happy to see this sentence meted out! Now if only other judges around this country would follow suit!

This isn't the justification I have for the man that did worse than this...and DID get the six years. It is a start.

The case I know about he held a pillow over her face while her mother watched and he raped her. He got six years..cause he rolled over on criminal behavior. The mother got life...he got six years.

Hi, SS.....do you by chance remember the name of the child or the perps in that case? I was just wondering because that is highly unusual from all the ones I have read.

If the brutality is known, accepted, allowed and even participation was done by both the male and female..... the female is usually the one that rolls overs on the male and gets very little time at all (sometimes none) even though her actions or inactions were just as reprehensible to the victimized child.

That reminds me, I think there was a case on here a few months back where a mother was selling her little 5 year old daughter to pedophiles and she held her daughter down as she was repeatedly raped. Do you know which one I am talking about? If so, has that trial come to pass yet?

Personally, I think anyone whether it be a stranger or parent if they willfully know, allow or participate in any abuse of a child should both be charged equally. Many of these mothers are the facilitators instead of being true nurturing mothers who should try to protect their children at all cost. If they do not and fail to protect or participate in such vile, depraved ways against defenseless children they both deserve life.

So while I certainly do not agree on the pathetic 6 years given to the that did this to that child because imo he deserves death or LWOP at least but I do think if the mother knew, participated and did not protect...she deserves life in prison as well. For the jury to give her life her actions had to be severely egregious imo.

TIA

Ocean

It is so nice to hear that there is at least one judge out there that truly cares about little kids.

finally, nice to see a judge with GOOD judgement! amen!

I ran across this case today. It appears this man molested several children and got off with only probation!! Unbelievable!!

TULSA, Okla. (AP) - Prosecutors are seeking to revoke the probation of a 59-year-old suspect in the rape of a teenager who has been charged in Tulsa County with a *advertiser censored* crime involving the same girl.

~snip~

In December 1998, he was charged in Tulsa County with molesting five girls in Bixby. The case plodded through the system until March 2002, when Jackson received three consecutive 5-year suspended sentences.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8963924

I ran across this case today. It appears this man molested several children and got off with only probation!! Unbelievable!!

TULSA, Okla. (AP) - Prosecutors are seeking to revoke the probation of a 59-year-old suspect in the rape of a teenager who has been charged in Tulsa County with a *advertiser censored* crime involving the same girl.

~snip~

In December 1998, he was charged in Tulsa County with molesting five girls in Bixby. The case plodded through the system until March 2002, when Jackson received three consecutive 5-year suspended sentences.

It seems to be one sick case after another and the punishments so shameful.

It sends a strong message that children are not given equal justice in this country.

This one is ridiculous......he ruined so many lives and what punishment did he pay for it and now he has created more victims.

And of course just today I read the article where a woman starved her little 2 year old daughter to death and again......:furious: what punishment did she get for such a torturous act? Probation ....no time served and she killed this child for financial gain.

They just seem to turn them out to do it all over again on their next unsuspecting victims.

imoo

~snip~

It seems like the parents in that town would have done something about this whether it be stand outside the courthouse and protest or write letters to the editor or call a meeting with the media. Why are judges allowed to do things like this? To me it is very scary when one regular person has your life, your child's life and the consequences of violent crimes like these in his/her hands :furious: A judge mets out punishment or doesn't and his/ her word is final and there are judges that have no more brains then a moron.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back