This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
This thread is for those THAT BELIEVE THERE IS A POSSIBILITY CAYLEE MAY STILL BE ALIVE.

Do not come in here and argue why she is dead. This is set up for those that do not believe Caylee is dead to support one another.

They have a right to have this 'spot' as our members just as those that believe she is no longer with us have threads relating.

I believe she is alive and there is a bigger something that took place than Mommy wanting to party!
I live outside philly and rule here is never talk to the cops.So I can get why she {casey} is keeping her mouth shut.
My theory on decomp in car ,not Caylee's ,but someone killed in front of Casey and Caylee was taken to insure Casey's silence.Remember they did not find anything in trubk except decomp , dna,that was on a hair sample.Caylee's hair being in car is normal.

I've flip flopped on this idea so many times, I think I'll need new shoes soon.

In my head and logically thinking, I know that Caylee has died, especially when presented with the published evidence, so please don't anyone belittle my hopes.

Still though, there is this slight doubt that I just can't get rid of.
While I have nothing concrete to back it up and don't really want to post any theories I have that point in that direction because of the way those that do are treated here by other posters, I want and hope so much for you guys to be right in your theories.

I think that Caylee is alive. I am not sure as to where she is or what has happened but I do believe she is alive.

This thread is for those THAT BELIEVE THERE IS A POSSIBILITY CAYLEE MAY STILL BE ALIVE.

Do not come in here and argue why she is dead. This is set up for those that do not believe Caylee is dead to support one another.

They have a right to have this 'spot' as our members just as those that believe she is no longer with us have threads relating.

Thank you very much.

LE is still trying to figure out what happened here. I still do not believe they have a strong case at this point.

I don't think they have a case either and they most certainly have nothing on the grandparents.

I don't think LE has a case against Casey beyond what they have charged. I definitely do not believe they have anything against the grandparents either. The treatment of the g/p's is very disturbing.

sorry about the double post. I am new at this but have been following since the beginning. I was so upset about the treatment of the family that I had to post. I think LE is doing a disservice to Caylee by leading the public to the conclusion that this MISSING child is deceased.

I don't understand why people want the grandparents arrested. What did they do? There is no proof except a couple of mis-statements which in my opinion is normal for this type of stress that they are under.

I don't think LE has a case against Casey beyond what they have charged. I definitely do not believe they have anything against the grandparents either. The treatment of the g/p's is very disturbing.

I couldn't agree more

They did nothing. I wonder if they have been sedated at all. I can't imagine not having something to cope with this.

I know that people have said there is dna etc.
But I hold out hope she is still alive and will not
believe any evidence until it is presented in court...
or her body is found.

I followed many cases that had "leaks" that turned out to
not even be true when they finally went to trial.
Police will do anything to try and get a confession
EVEN LIE!
JMO

the press has been so unfair to this family. i would feel betrayed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni