Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
... And if you watch it at work, it might even cost you your job!

So have we figured out whose black truck that is in the driveway?

Yeah, that job thing is starting to interfere with my WS abilities..

This is so sad. I'm clipping coupons I just printed with cuticle scissors bc I don't want to go downstairs for the real ones lol

My dog is so disgusted with the computer monitor being on all night, she now goes and hides in the dark living room.

Or find that you do not have time to shower b/c you might miss something. I blame myself for finding you guys and this webcam link.

I just gotta say that this humor is helping me cope. I have no relation to this family whatsoever so its still questionable why I am so incredibly wrapped up in this. BUT this captioning is making me actually laugh at something that is not funny at all. That's all -cheeziness over - carrion...

Forgive me for barging in on the thread...is the truck the Bodyguards truck from yesterday...doesn't seem like it is longer than yesterday that Casey got released?

floridamom, did you get to buy candy or ice cream with the leftover change? lol.

I am pretty sure it is a sheriff because I seen one coming out the front door and he had shorts on and a gun around his waist he walked to the truck and then went back in.

Forgive me for barging in on the thread...is the truck the Bodyguards truck from yesterday...doesn't seem like it is longer than yesterday that Casey got released?

You're not barging, Sliver! Good to see you! That is not the same truck from yesterday, nor the same people that got out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail