Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Calling all WSers to light a candle by your computer tonight and send good thoughts to Caylee Anthony.

I am not usually a mushy person, but I lit a candle last night for Caylee and think it would be awesome if we all could do that. As you light your candle chime in a little message here for Caylee.

Here goes mine (nurse flicks bic and lights my handmade sea scent votive)

caylee...I hope the searchers find you soon. Yell out really loud so they can find you, honey! We are all thinking of you and want you to come home... :blowkiss:

ETA....one candle lit so far add yours to this and see how many we can get

Caylee I am so praying you are found really soon!!! If you can let them know where you are please do.

I have set up my flameless candle. My cat burned her whiskers off being snoopy so I can"t have real ones.

This is an awesome idea!

I just lit an apple and cinnamon scented candle for Caylee.
The reason I chose this one is because it reminds me of a loving family home and that's where Caylee belongs.

I will light one. I have been praying daily for caylee and the whole family. Mostly I pray that God will shine a bright light on her remains so that the searchers will find her and she can go home.

7 candles lit so far! when you light yours add your number

I lit two. Just because I have two beside me. I do hope they find her soon.

I just lit #11

3 for candles and prayers for Caylee. "You deserve to be found, dear one."

Calling all WSers to light a candle by your computer tonight and send good thoughts to Caylee Anthony.

I am not usually a mushy person, but I lit a candle last night for Caylee and think it would be awesome if we all could do that. As you light your candle chime in a little message here for Caylee.

Here goes mine (nurse flicks bic and lights my handmade sea scent votive)

caylee...I hope the searchers find you soon. Yell out really loud so they can find you, honey! We are all thinking of you and want you to come home... :blowkiss:

ETA....one candle lit so far add yours to this and see how many we can get

When I read your message to Caylee, I started bawling. On this board I go from laughing my arse off (because the people here are some dang funny) to crying my eyes out (because the people here are so kind and compassionate).

Thanks so much for starting this thread, Nursebee. I'm firing one up for Angel Caylee right now...

AngelCaylee.jpg
lightedcandle.jpg

My candle is lit. I will let my signature (prayer to Caylee) that I put there about a week ago, speak for me tonight.

I'm lighting this candle for you, dear Caylee. It smells just like vanilla cookies. I know there must be cookie jars in heaven for all little girls and boys. Give Tim and the searchers a sign to let them know where you are, little Caylee. Many people are praying for you. God, please help us find Caylee.

#17 apple cinnamon for one of the sweetest little faces I've ever seen.

#18 for an Angel sweet child of God

Caylee Marie

Another candle for precious Caylee.
Where her spirit is now, I believe she sees all. Can you feel her love now?
I do.
Granny-karen

I frequently light candles for our missing. This is a wonderful idea, Nursebeeme!

Count 4 of mine lit and my positive energy sent to the searchers, LE, and the people across the world who are thinking of this small precious child at this moment. I hope they know they are doing the right thing in order to bring Caylee home. I pray for their safety and their kind hearts.

Caylee, May you find your way back to the people who care so much about you. You are in our hearts and we want to wrap our love around you so that nothing can ever harm you again. Sweet child, you are loved and won't be forgotten. These candles are to shine into the darkness and give you points of light to make your way back from wherever you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246