What do you make of Casey's attorneys?

CathyinTexas

Reaction score
Both of Casey's attorneys seem to be convinced of whatever story she has told them under attorney/client privilege. They maintain Caylee is alive and seem to be perpetuating George and Cindy Anthony's story. They seem unfazed by the mounting forensic evidence against Casey. In all honesty, it is hard to believe that Caylee is alive. I just think it is curious how consistant and unwavering the attorneys are.

It's their job to be unfazed, unwavering and consistant.

I think the attorneys are acting just as I would expect. As far as I can see it, the only possible defense they can mount for Casey is to try and establish reasonable doubt. Reasonable doubt that Caylee is dead. That is why they (and the family) keep talking about all these "sightings" of Caylee. They state there are "alot" of leads the police simply aren't following up on because they believe she is dead. I believe they will argue that the police had blinders on...and didn't follow up on these items...so how can they know she is dead? They will argue this establishes reasonable doubt. (It doesn't in my mind!) They will continue this farce even though I am sure they don't believe it...mainly because it is their only option.

I personally found the 400 pages of documents that were released very interesting and informative. It proved to me that LE really WAS following up on those wacky sightings and leads that have come forth. They attempted to track down every name and lead Casey gave them. It irks me when the attorneys and the family say they are not doing that.

I think the attorneys are acting just as I would expect. As far as I can see it, the only possible defense they can mount for Casey is to try and establish reasonable doubt. Reasonable doubt that Caylee is dead. That is why they (and the family) keep talking about all these "sightings" of Caylee. They state there are "alot" of leads the police simply aren't following up on because they believe she is dead. I believe they will argue that the police had blinders on...and didn't follow up on these items...so how can they know she is dead? They will argue this establishes reasonable doubt. (It doesn't in my mind!) They will continue this farce even though I am sure they don't believe it...mainly because it is their only option.

I personally found the 400 pages of documents that were released very interesting and informative. It proved to me that LE really WAS following up on those wacky sightings and leads that have come forth. They attempted to track down every name and lead Casey gave them. It irks me when the attorneys and the family say they are not doing that.

You are right on target! They have begun building their defense just as le is building their prosecution.

I've always felt that defense attorneys must sneer and laugh at most of their clients behind their backs. They're just doing a job, and I just can't believe that most of them really believe the stories especially when they have access to all the evidence and are very intelligent and able to put it all together. I ignore the defense attorneys and the things they say.

I just think it is curious how consistent and unwavering the attorneys are.

Don't mean this to be rude...

They are defense attorneys and Casey has not wavered at all in her story..They have called her a "Steel Magnolia" . It is their job to believe her and get a jury to believe her as well

There is already a thread or several for Casey's attorneys. Please locate and aske a mod to merge.

Don't mean this to be rude...

They are defense attorneys and Casey has not wavered at all in her story..They have called her a "Steel Magnolia" . It is their job to believe her and get a jury to believe her as well

I know what they have said, but I think she has wavered in her story. Her story on arrest was that she dropped Caylee off with ZG at the Sawgrass. Now the bounty hunter says she told him it was at Blanchard Park and ZG and her sister took Caylee by force. She has said she didn't know who had her or where she was, then she said she knew but couldn't say because she had safety concerns. Didn't she also change the date she insisted she dropped Caylee off from June 9th to June 16th? Wouldn't you know the date you lost your daughter? Ugh. And of course we won't even get into all the lies she has told to date.

So I think the only thing that has stayed the same is that she has said she doesn't know where Caylee is. I think that is a lie of course, but she has said that from day one. I think she is as cold as a Steel Magnolia, so I will agree with the attorneys on that!

I can't imagine anybody wanting to represent her and I hate them all, but that is because of who they are representing. I am sure they are doing their jobs though, but I still think they are despicable people.

It's their job to be unfazed, unwavering and consistant.

I agree, they lie for her, it's their job to defend. I don't listen to them.
They sure are at her house alot for not getting paid! How do they earn money thru all of this???, it's obvious they spend every waking moment on her case and no one elses! Cause JB is at her house all night!

They are doing their job... I might not like what they say and do, but they are doing what they have been qualified and paid to do. I just don't understand how they can go home at night and climb into bed knowing that a baby girl is out there missing, and they (the lawyers) may be one of the reasons she isn't being found because they (the lawyers) are the ones protecting the mother and anything she lies about.

what do I make of them?? hmmmmm..........:yuck::yuck::puke::puke:

Hmmm.
I don't want a time out... so I just won't make a comment.:)

I can't imagine anybody wanting to represent her and I hate them all, but that is because of who they are representing. I am sure they are doing their jobs though, but I still think they are despicable people.

ITA! I guess some attorneys want cash/fame so bad they take a case like this. I know I would have trouble representing someone as reprehensible as KC. She IS the OJ of the new millennium.

:eek:

Both of Casey's attorneys seem to be convinced of whatever story she has told them under attorney/client privilege. They maintain Caylee is alive and seem to be perpetuating George and Cindy Anthony's story. They seem unfazed by the mounting forensic evidence against Casey. In all honesty, it is hard to believe that Caylee is alive. I just think it is curious how consistant and unwavering the attorneys are.

They really don't have much to work with here. Everything Casey has said has been a lie and that's not hard for LE to prove.

I hate them honestly. They are taking up for her calling her strong and a hero because she won't tell where her child is and won't break.........Defense attorneys are snakes in the grass and Jose might be tapping that ?

All I really care about is that when Casey goes on trial, the 12 of her peers that will make up the jury are intelligent enough to see through the BS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back