Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please. REMINDER this thread is not a chit chat general discussion thread. This thread is for members to discuss what the live cam is showing at Casey's home. You all have been warned yesterday take the chit chat and that to the parking lot where members are allowed more lee way.
Thank you
WindChime

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

We are watching the cameras and the cameras are watching us! Imagine that

So, it was (is) a bouquet of roses that is hanging on the door. Wonder what color they are - red, or possibly black? Black roses are a little pricey - wouldn't waste MY money on that - but like the thought tho. IMO

2ihnojr.jpg

So George and Cindy went to church and Lee showed up to babysit Casey? We really need the cam moved so we can see the driveway.

WAIT - I know!

The roses are all part of the script! Yea - that's it.

i asked in the last thread, but i don't think anyone saw it. hopefully since this is in the beginning of a new thread, it will be seen.

when posting a new webcam thread, will you please post a link to the webcam in the first post of the new thread?

thank you.

ETA: is there some other way to make the thread-starters notice this? it makes more sense to provide a link directly related to a thread than searching through all the other cam threads to find it.

So I guess what that person left is roses! UGG hopefully for none of them!

9.jpg

My god and they wouldn't even answer the door!!!! You know what they are doing in there. Lee is the father?

Maybe it was roses with a mini microphone hidden inside. That would be cool!

Looks like george had to fix the tape so that the sidewalk would not be blocked.

Just had to check in. I see there are no protestors outside today. slow day at the Anthony's. Looks like alot more tape strung around today too. I hope tomorrow is a big day full of news. I have a feeling the 'fast furious news' will come out tomorrow with the release of more LE affidavits etc. I think one of the news outlets requested a release of info.

The flower someone left there I guess

I thought those were left on the door or at the door .
This looks like something else .

Did anyone see someone else go up to the house ? My browser froze up and I was lost for awhile .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail