Security Cameras Installed at Anthony Home

kind of silly if you ask me they have a free security cam thanks to Fox 35

not to mention how many websleuthers monitoring it 24/7 ?? lol

Agreed............and lots of people watching it! :)

sad but true mono... wonder if the 20/20 money paid for it?
Or was it the caylee search donations?

heck and with the amount of media that is out there right now, you know that NOTHING is going to happen at the house with out being noticed so I really don't see what they are so worried about.

At first, I felt it was wrong for the webcams to be out there. Then, after the first ring of protesting hooligans, I thought it might be helpful in insuring the family's safety. A double edge sword, I suppose.

safety?? isn't that what the spare tire gun is for?
The Anthonys have created this circus themselves, now they want security cameras? Do they think the media is going to bomb them or something? I suggest they leave their home, start looking for Caylee and stop obstructing justice. jmo

Do you really feel they'd feel safe looking for Caylee? Wow...

I realize their behavior has been over the top -- but again, they're coping in the only way they seem to be able to cope. Sorry -- but mobs of people standing outside the Anthony's home is NOT helping ANYONE, least of all Caylee, who by all accounts, is presumably, horribly...gone.

I've not posted much on this thread, other than to say I can understand the emotions this family is going through (not that I condone their behavior). I think the so-called protestors need to step back, get back to their lives, and let the police department, lawyers and all others involved in this case, handle it.

From my perspective, the protestors look, for the most part, like troubled people themselves. Don't these people have jobs? Most of them look like hooligans to me -- sorry. Their excuse is 'we're concerned for Caylee,' but seriously, what on earth do they truly think they're accomplishing in standing outside the Anthony home, screaming and chanting? Do they honestly think that's helping? Do they really feel this sort of behavior is going to suddenly, magically, cause the Anthony family to behave any differently?

You cannot blame the Anthony's for others' poor, classless behavior. No one is forcing them to stand outside this home.

One thing these people could do (the protestors), is to search for Caylee themselves, if they wish -- now 'that' would be something at least more productive than standing outside, protesting.

The protestors, in my humble opinion, need to go home -- they're not accomplishing anything positive whatsoever. Leave the investigation to the professionals who are working on the case...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I realize their behavior has been over the top -- but again, they're coping in the only way they seem to be able to cope. Sorry -- but mobs of people standing outside the Anthony's home is NOT helping ANYONE, least of all Caylee, who by all accounts, is presumably, horribly...gone.

I've not posted much on this thread, other than to say I can understand the emotions this family is going through (not that I condone their behavior). I think the so-called protestors need to step back, get back to their lives, and let the police department, lawyers and all others involved in this case, handle it.

From my perspective, the protestors look, for the most part, like troubled people themselves. Don't these people have jobs? Most of them look like hooligans to me -- sorry. Their excuse is 'we're concerned for Caylee,' but seriously, what on earth do they truly think they're accomplishing in standing outside the Anthony home, screaming and chanting? Do they honestly think that's helping? Do they really feel this sort of behavior is going to suddenly, magically, cause the Anthony family to behave any differently?

You cannot blame the Anthony's for others' poor, classless behavior. No one is forcing them to stand outside this home.

One thing these people could do (the protestors), is to search for Caylee themselves, if they wish -- now 'that' would be something at least more productive than standing outside, protesting.

The protestors, in my humble opinion, need to go home -- they're not accomplishing anything positive whatsoever. Leave the investigation to the professionals who are working on the case...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

They sure have a lot of money to blow for people who were in a lot of debt just a couple months ago...

They sure have a lot of money to blow for people who were in a lot of debt just a couple months ago...
If I were the neighbors, I'd sue for that monstrosity in their yard. Why doesn't teh homeowner's association do anything about it? That eyesore has to be in violation of homeowner association rules. We aren't allowed to put anything in our front yards like that. With what I know of Casey, she'd be using it to look in neighbor's windows and back yards. She's one sick chick imo

Kimi Ii ITA. I believe most of them just want to be seen on TV being "the angry mob". Those that are putting their own babies at risk by being out there at night are the worst.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back