Real Reason for Search Stopping?

FLSleuth

Reaction score
Brought over tonight from Fox Orlando channel blog/forum:

Tim said because of environmental issues they were temporarily suspending the search.Well,it's not like him,unless the last 30% were really bad,mostly water.So he went on a live conference,sheriff behind him,John Allen,one of the lead LE,officers on horses,searchers,basically all the main people in the case.Tim's asst and other women searchers were crying,the asst. was whimpering crying so hard.The men were holding thier heads down,it was so sad.So we all suspect they may have found something,we'll find out.

I have heard the same. There is another thread called Has the search been called off containing similar information. I am numb about this right now. My hope is vanished & yes, I still had hope.

Undoubtedly, Casey knows if they found anything...and you can bet she is scared if they have. She and her family can blame anyone they want to blame, but WE know who is guilty.

Is there any reason why no one searched for a body over a month ago? LE and most reasonable people have thought Caylee to be deceased pretty much from the time Casey was arrested.

Did they have to wait for DNA and other evidence before looking for a body? It just seems like so much time has elapsed that the possibiliby of finding the body and any real evidence on it is slim.

Do you think LE was looking for a body before now?

But do you think that Tim would out and out lie to the public like that citing weather conditions?

I sincerely hope they found little Caylee....it is time this has happened.
Everything about this sad, sad, case needs closeure. It has been way to long now. I hope & pray they may of found her.

Off topic: Is anyone else having problems accessing the thread, "Fox 35 Webcam #11" ? Every time I try to open that thread, I get a message that I don't have access to that thread.

I was trying to access the mobile cam so I could keep an eye on the Anthony house in light of these recent events....but I see its been moved and I don't see another way to get the cam...anyone know whats up with that?

But do you think that Tim would out and out lie to the public like that citing weather conditions?

No, I don't think so. But, I did hear a possible scenario, shared by a few posters around the net, that MAYBE something was found, and they didn't want to jeopardize the scene, to find the rest, because of water levels. In that case, Tim would not be lying, just not divulging the find. At any rate, the next few days should tell.

After annoucing the search temporarily suspended, he went on to say they would be following up on a couple of specific areas which needed further attention. I can't remember the exact wording, but I thought that sounded like an "out" for him if something had been found since LE would be giving any "find" further attention.

Off topic: Is anyone else having problems accessing the thread, "Fox 35 Webcam #11" ? Every time I try to open that thread, I get a message that I don't have access to that thread.

same here

Same here. At first, I thought I had inadvertently broken a rule.

Yea, sorry for the OT but Id also like to know why we cant access the cam thread.

Ok back on topic tho, do you have a link for this, as for as video or just the article? (about Tim and all the people behind him) Id like to read it, thanks!

After I posted here, I found that the "Fox 35 Webcam #11" thread is gone, so it must have been removed for some reason.

I don't understand why the women were sobbing so much...unless they did find something and are not allowed to say anything about it yet? I do understand they are very emotionally involved, as is everyone, but Tim is not pulling out of the search forever; just until these "environmental conditions" improve. So why that level of grief today? It's easy to conclude that something was located to make them so emotional, but I don't like jumping to conclusions. :confused:

Yeah, me too.

Is there any reason why no one searched for a body over a month ago? LE and most reasonable people have thought Caylee to be deceased pretty much from the time Casey was arrested.

Did they have to wait for DNA and other evidence before looking for a body? It just seems like so much time has elapsed that the possibiliby of finding the body and any real evidence on it is slim.

Do you think LE was looking for a body before now?

Can I ask a simple question that has probably already been discussed and missed by me? Can anyone tell me why LE has not dug under the new slab, or pavers, in the Anthony backyard? Especially when cadaver dogs hit there? I would greatly appreciate some help here - I'm stuck wondering about this.

Thanks much,
DA

I don't understand why the women were sobbing so much...unless they did find something and are not allowed to say anything about it yet? I do understand they are very emotionally involved, as is everyone, but Tim is not pulling out of the search forever; just until these "environmental conditions" improve. So why that level of grief today?

Besides the fact that something was found...the only other thing I can think of is that they are all so upset that they didn't find anything. If I were there searching I would feel defeated and probably cry...that is just how I am..emotional. Maybe some of the searchers aren't able to come back and now they have no closure so to speak. Just some other explanations. I pray that they did find something and sweet Caylee can be laid to rest properly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back