Is there no more webcam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soyesterday

Reaction score
Sorry if i'm way behind, but i've been away all day.
Where is the webcam thread?
Is there no more webcam?

I don't know. Last I did know it was showing the same pic for hours. I also can't find any open threads on the webcam and can't view the last one I posted to...???

Sorry if i'm way behind, but i've been away all day.
Where is the webcam thread?
Is there no more webcam?

I couldnt get into webcam #11 tonight it kept asking me for my info...said I wasnt allowed in there. Im not sure what happend and there is no #12 yet!

I think the web cam thread was taken down. There is still a casual webcam thread in the parking lot.

I don't know. Last I did know it was showing the same pic for hours. I also can't find any open threads on the webcam and can't view the last one I posted to...???

Yeah i know it. That's what i mean. I found a link to the webcam #11 thread, but it says i don't have access to it or something like that.
I don't know why???

Yeah i know it. That's what i mean. I found a link to the webcam #11 thread, but it says i don't have access to it or something like that.
I don't know why???

Ya I had been post caps on that thread then boom it was gone. I wonder what happend

For some reason the Webcam was 'moved' and then disappeared. When we tried to log onto it (when it was still around) it would give you a notice that said you were not allowed.
Many are speculating....it was reported by someone here at WS that the protestors were sent away this evening. That along with the press conference from Texas Equusearch and the deleted webcam make some think that something is up.

For some reason the Webcam was 'moved' and then disappeared. When we tried to log onto it (when it was still around) it would give you a notice that said you were not allowed.
Many are speculating....it was reported by someone here at WS that the protestors were sent away this evening. That along with the press conference from Texas Equusearch and the deleted webcam make some think that something is up.

hmmmm
something like what?

The webcam itself is gone? I know the thread where we were posting about it is gone but the webcam itself was still up but stuck when the thread was closed.

hmmmm
something like what?

That perhaps Caylee (or what could be Caylee) was found today and they are trying to secure the Anthony home to keep peace around there when the information is released.

The webcam itself is gone? I know the thread where we were posting about it is gone but the webcam itself was still up but stuck when the thread was closed.

Oops....guess thats what I meant. I don't know if the webcam is still on location or not but I assume it could be. Still not sure why it is not available for us.

Only the webcam thread is gone. Probably to clean it up or something.

You should still be able to find the cam links at Fox35.

Only the webcam thread is gone. Probably to clean it up or something.

Don't they usually give another thread though? It didn't just disappear. For a while it was listed as "moved." But when you tried to click it, it would give a message that this was not allowed. Within about an hour, the thread was gone and has not reappeared.
At first I thought it was because the cam was stuck, showing the same image again and again. But now that a new thread has not reappeared, I think maybe it was removed for some other reason.
Several posters have been discussing it on other threads....

Wonderful...now it has returned! So much for our speculation....guess we want news to break very badly now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear