Quick question

turbosleuthing

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've seen references made several times that imply Casey would put Caylee in the trunk of the car for the evening/night - so Casey could go out and party.

Is this true? Has it been verified or is it speculation at this point?

I'm very interested in this case but I can't keep up with all the threads and work, etc. There's a gazillion new pages and topics everytime I come back.

I think it is mostly speculation, but even before the case got big and I started following websites like this, it was one of my first instincts. I don't really see any other possibility we all know Casey didnt have a babysitter and her friend only watched Caylee sometimes, so where did Caylee sleep all those nights when she was staying with her boyfriends or out partying???? In Caseys sick mind she probably convinced herself that letting Caylee sleep in a locked car was just as safe as sleeping in a locked house... seems sick but you can rationalize anything if you really want to.

Melich said the Sheriff's Office received a tip from a hairdresser who said Caylee had bruises and marks on her, as well as a photo from another witness that showed a cut under Caylee's eye.

She could've been abused as well.....

Oh Lord. I KNOW this is pure speculation....I CRINGE at the mere thought......I have a 3 year old daughter, myself. The only way I could EVER get her to lay quiet in a TRUNK would be to subdue (sp?) her in some fashion. We are talking about a living, breathing, child here. A 3 year old at that. No, she may not have had the best vocab in the world, but neither does mine. In order for me to place to 3 year old in a trunk, she would have to be drugged. No question.

Well from her pictures - I really think someone was pulling her hair.

Salem

Melich said the Sheriff's Office received a tip from a hairdresser who said Caylee had bruises and marks on her, as well as a photo from another witness that showed a cut under Caylee's eye.

She could've been abused as well.....

Ok.....I hate to be the "Devil's Advocate" here BUT I have two young children. My son, who is 15 months had a black eye. Yes! A black eye! From what??? My THREE year old. My daughter has had many bumps, bruises, marks, etc.......They are kids. They fall. Frequently, I find marks on my daughter that I KNOW I didn't put there. So who did??? Life did.

Well from her pictures - I really think someone was pulling her hair.

Salem

Pulling her hair??? You know, there is a disease where kids actually pull their own hair but I fail to see that. In the most recsent pictures, she has a ful head of hair. She is three. Three year olds have very fine hair. It is not like an adults hair. I, IMO, have seen no signs of the trichi whatchamacallit hair pulling disorder. Nor do I think that anyone was pulling her hair.

Ok.....I hate to be the "Devil's Advocate" here BUT I have two young children. My son, who is 15 months had a black eye. Yes! A black eye! From what??? My THREE year old. My daughter has had many bumps, bruises, marks, etc.......They are kids. They fall. Frequently, I find marks on my daughter that I KNOW I didn't put there. So who did??? Life did.

I know...I hate to agree with you but you are right. My kids do look like they are abused about 1/2 the time and about 98% of the time they can't tell you where they got it from.

I know...I hate to agree with you but you are right. My kids do look like they are abused about 1/2 the time and about 98% of the time they can't tell you where they got it from.

Oh Lord....Yes. When my son had the black eye, he had a doc appointment. I honestly considered cancelling, because I was afraid that they would look to "abuse."

I also have to agree w/"cacnotcam" posts. Especially, the bruises. My youngest (three months younger than Caylee) often has a bruise (or more). He has been a stunt man since age ten months (when he began to walk). He's not hyper, but he likes to keep busy and plays hard. This past summer, he has tried to climb trees and wants my help...not happening, little man!:eek:

ETA: It's a safe bet, he will need constant supervision until he's a senior and immobile. Lol.

Yeah, I know kids get into all kinds of things. I just figured I'd point it out.

Oh, I know. Also, I'm not saying to discount it, just that it can happen w/o abuse too.

Yeah and actaully, my daughter (she was three in June) has become quite fond of "boo boo bandaids!!!!" LOL!!! She is actually excited when she has a "boo boo" because she gets to wear a cute little Dora or Hello Kitty band Aid. LOL. (Sorry. It's cute. Just had to throw that out there!)

One of the news sites said that DCF has gotten TONS of calls since this case came in the news about Caylee. Now they opened a case on Casey. Too bad these people wouldn't have come forward when Caylee was ALIVE!!!!! Then maybe this child would have had a chance jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back