When do we get to see new LE documents

mommaearth

Reaction score
I am curious to see some of the new documents that LE has. I wish the Sentinal would make another public request for them. There has been so many new developments since the 400 pages came out. I am sure there is more to see. Can anyone make a request for them?

I am curious to see some of the new documents that LE has. I wish the Sentinal would make another public request for them. There has been so many new developments since the 400 pages came out. I am sure there is more to see. Can anyone make a request for them?

Yeah I think so it is public

But they will only release things that aren't part of the active investigation so since new "Caylee" charges haven't been forthcoming, there probably isn't that much more to see... but I would LOVE to see what she bought at Target.

Well, we already know it was stuff she bought to help find Caylee, right? I do believe the lovely Casey told LE she was stealing from any and everybody she could in her desperate solo attempt to find her missing daughter. I'm sure Target and Winn Dixie have lots of items along these lines (cute outfits to beguile Tony, food for Tony and his friends, etc.).

I think I read somewhere - sorry that I can't remember exactly where, in an Orlando Sentinel article maybe? - that LE was planning on releasing new documents every 30 days. so whenever the date was that they released the 400 pages...count 30 days from then and maybe they will release more then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back