George's Gun: Who notified the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

Reaction score
I haven't seen this discussed here. Who do you think notified the police about the handgun in George's car wheel well. I am thinking that not a lot of people would be aware of the weapon or where he was keeping it. I am also wondering if he had recently put it in the wheel well or if he normally keeps it there.

I haven't seen this discussed here. Who do you think notified the police about the handgun in George's car wheel well. I am thinking that not a lot of people would be aware of the weapon or where he was keeping it. I am also wondering if he had recently put it in the wheel well or if he normally keeps it there.

Lee or Cindy called. JMO That's about the only thing this family has done right so far. George is ready to snap and he does not need a gun around him.

That was my thought, too - Lee, Cindy, or George's LE friend from Ohio.

Who else would know it was in there?

(And not for nothing, but if you have a weapon for self-defense, do you tell the carjackers to hang on a minute while you check your spare tire?)

I think it's possible that Lee called it in because he wants Casey to be back in jail. JMO

I think it's possible that Lee called it in because he wants Casey to be back in jail. JMO

I think it was Lee too, but because he was afraig George was going to go off and a .45 is not a safe thing for him to have right now.

JMO

I think it was Lee too, but because he was afraig George was going to go off and a .45 is not a safe thing for him to have right now.

JMO

But then why not just take it?

JMO

I have to agree. As soon as I heard he had a gun, my stomach dropped. Quick access to a gun is the last thing anyone needs right now.

Found in the wheel well of his vehicle, right?

I was wondering if Baez called it in after discussing it with the family. Maybe it was no surprise to them when LE showed up.

JMO ~ I think the house has :ears: and George told on himself ~ :)

I too think Baez called it in after discussing the issue with the Anthonys.

In my opinion LA seems to be the most level headed one of the bunch.
I would bet he didn't just take it because if for some reason her were caught leaving with it, or the gun being in his possission it would cause an awuful lot of suspiscion on him. Its probably best to just call, have LE take care of it . Besides that it can give the appearance to LE that they are not trying hide anything.

JMO

Has it been confirmed that the weapon was a ".45" (revolver or semi-automatic)?

I think someone in that family wants Casey back in jail and was hoping that by telling it would violate her bond. It is the only thing that makes sense. :clap:

Did LE show up and ask for it?
Did Geo tell them where he had it?
Would make a difference. IMO

Not if he voluntarily gives it to you.

shakes head....

Right, but that was not the question posed.

He asked "Why not just take it?" I answered "Then that becomes theft."

He did not ask "well why not ask him to give it to you and allow you to remove it?" Which would have lead to something completly different....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy