LE slowly losing anyone else?

mom_of_five

Reaction score
I gotta tell you all, the longer this drags on with no traces of Caylee's remains (I was SURE something would break today after yesterday's search was called off), and no murder charges against ANYONE, the more I begin to wonder how strong LE's case really is...and where is all the "fast and furious" info that was supposed to be coming down the wire?

Lee and Casey high-fived today. That's just...disgusting...whether or not Caylee is dead. Wow.

I gotta tell you all, the longer this drags on with no traces of Caylee's remains (I was SURE something would break today after yesterday's search was called off), and no murder charges against ANYONE, the more I begin to wonder how strong LE's case really is...and where is all the "fast and furious" info that was supposed to be coming down the wire?

Lee and Casey high-fived today. That's just...disgusting...whether or not Caylee is dead. Wow.

I have faith in LE. Remember the Peterson case . . . they waited over 3 months for Conner/Laci's bodies to surface before actually charging Scott.

High Fived?!? OMG :eek: ARe you serious? Where was that? DH is unemployed at the moment and has commandeered the TV, so I haven't seen any news. Still have the computer though!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

High-fived over what!

Yup, the Peterson case was a long one as well. While Scott was off to "Europe" :rolleyes::boohoo: we were thinking he would probably get off, but later down the line, OOOOPS, here comes the bodies. I also believe the LE isn't giving this case up so fast..

ETA: I don't think Casey is having the time of her life either right now. I think she is scared. I know I would be.

High Fived?!? OMG :eek: ARe you serious? Where was that? DH is unemployed at the moment and has commandeered the TV, so I haven't seen any news. Still have the computer though!

I heard that they high fived themselves too once Lee and Casey thought they were out of range. I would like to see it on camera.

Don't lose faith in LE just yet...the only things we know are the things they 'want' us to know via supposed leaks.

I think there are so many things we don't know yet...we are all impatient but these cases can take f-o-r-e-v-e-r....I think as things fall into place we will start to get answers to our many questions.

Thank previous posters for mentioning the Peterson case. I was going crazy then too, waiting for Scott Peterson and his smug face to get a one-way pass to the Graybar Hotel!

I have faith in LE and the FBI. I think they have plenty of evidence. Probably so much more than the public knows and are hoping to find a body so that they can confidently ask for the death penalty.

As much as I would like to see more evidence released, or better yet Casey charged with first degree homicide I would rather LE hold their aces and build an air tight case.
While yes we as the public are demanding that she be put back in jail, demanding release of public documents, and demanding the justice that Caylee so deserves we need to remember that if LE screws up Caylee may never get that justice.

I have FAITH in the FACTS, DNA says Caylee was in the trunk, DNA says "someone" that was dead was in the trunk, LE is in a waiting game and I think they want an air tight case, they want the killer of Caylee to pay and they are not going to jump the game, I bet they know so much we don't, they are going to WIN and when they do I hope I see that HIGH FIVE!!!

I find myself being sooooooooooo po'ed with the case and no new info - its like a bad soap opera that you only turn on late at night when theres nothing else on...........

The lies have gotten ridiculous - the twists and turns, even more ridiculous - no new info - nothings changed in days ----- BLA!

WHERES CAYLEE!

mom of five, don't lose faith! I 100% believe in LE and I think they have a lot they are keeping under wraps! The hardest thing about this is being patient but I truly believe that our patience will be rewarded with justice! :)

I am sort of disapointed with all of the "leaks" in this case. I think it is highly unprofessional and detrimental to the outcome of this case and the ability to find Caylee (dead or alive!)

ETA: I don't think Casey is having the time of her life either right now. I think she is scared. I know I would be.

She should be scared. If she's found guilty of any one of the original charges (endangerment, negligence, etc), she'll be locked up in general pop, and it may not even matter that she's not been "convicted" of Caylee's murder. Her punishment in there will be worse than even she can possibly imagine no matter what the formal ruling at this point...

I have faith in LE. Remember the Peterson case . . . they waited over 3 months for Conner/Laci's bodies to surface before actually charging Scott.
I have faith in them also. They will do everything they can to bring about justice for Caylee. We may not know what LE is up to all of the time, but I know they are working on this case constantly. I'm sure that many of their own families are being neglected just so that resolution can be brought about in this case.

I can't tell all of you how much I appreciate you. I sometimes feel like this whole thing is going no where and loose hope that justice for this Baby will ever come. Sometimes, when something ELSE in this case happens that is just outrageous I can count on kindred spirits to know just how I feel and can take comfort. I too heard about the high five and could feel the gorge rise. Thinking back on all of the lies, crazy pronouncements by the A family, nutty BH, wierd Lawyers, lack of reality by the A family, nasty pictures, hyped up protesters, poor beset neighbors of the A family, friends thrown under the buss, possible problems with donations by A family, guns in cars, 24 hour web cans, balistic NG shows, on and on, I am so glad you are right here with me. Thanks!

I don't like Casey getting 30 hours a week with Baez. That is ridiculous with what she is charged with and an obvious way to get around home confinement..witness the heavy backpack every day. You don't need that kind of time for what she is charged with!

Its thumbing their nose at the system. And blatantly.

And the only way this wont happen is if shes locked up..then they have to meet in the jail...which is where she belongs.

Her family is afraid of her...I knew that after listening to their phone calls from jail!

And if I were a taxpayer, I would be getting pretty sick of the Anthony's...trying to block TES and spending money on endless tshirts...donated money...trying to pick fights with protestors....like they have to be out to put up more tape?!

I don't know....I dont like the way they are controlling things at all.

I want so badly to have as much faith in LE as I did last week, but it's becoming so frustrating to me to see so many cases lately where I feel that the wheels of justice seem to be moving too slow for women. That includes little women like sweet Caylee. I feel that Lisa Stebic as been forgotten period and I worry that the same is true for Stacy Peterson.

Because our sheriffs in this county are elected I call the one here in the county anytime I feel justice has not been served. I remind him that women vote too. LOL

The last time we talked he told me that the reason the wheels of justice move so slowly these days and things seem to go in the way of the criminals is because of the legal system that requires jumping through hoops to get a warrant and that there are so many loopholes that each case has to be "air tight" before it goes to trial.

While I understand that what he is saying is true, I am still so frustrated by the system

Remember that old commercial during the women's rights movement (I know some of you well) The one that says "You've come a long way baby"? I don't think we have not only are women being murdered rather than divorced these days, the laws seem to favor the criminals.

Answer to your question from me is YES, YES AND YES!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back