Cindy and george's hoa

beetrue

Reaction score
Hoa should get a permit to close off the streets. Neighbourhoods do it for street fairs all the time.

In this case it would be doubtful a request would be granted since this situation looks like it will so drawn out...but I will say, I'll bet their HOA is about to go through the roof!

Why, I think the media presence increases the pressure in that house. I expect the roof @ the A's to blow at any time due to the stress in that house. They deserve it. I know it is upsetting to the neighbors but whose fault is that?

Color me dumb but what is "hoa?" Home Owners Association?

Just a guess.

Hoa should get a permit to close off the streets. Neighbourhoods do it for street fairs all the time.

This is definitely a street fair.... a Carnival! I've never seen so many carny folk on the street in my life. Seriously. I have not seen one normal looking/sounding/seeming citizen at those protests...not to be mean, but to be real.

I think they are no better than the Anthonys at this point. Move on people. Get a life.

OMG, poor A's, their life is such a mess, poor them, boo hoo. Newsflash: They should stop lying, protecting their princess daughter, and help to find their granddaughter. People would have some sympathy for them probably. Do not allow your lying/?murdering daughter to be bonded out in your house, teach her some tough love.

I am sorry but I have zero sympathy for them and am just waiting patiently for them to be arrested too.

This is definitely a street fair.... a Carnival! I've never seen so many carny folk on the street in my life. Seriously. I have not seen one normal looking/sounding/seeming citizen at those protests...not to be mean, but to be real.

I think they are no better than the Anthonys at this point. Move on people. Get a life.

Yep...like I always say "So many freaks, so few carnivals".

Has it been confirmed that the A's neighborhood has a Homeowner's Association? Where I live those are usually reserved for homes built in a "development" which requires and adopts the HOA from inception, though I'm sure there are some exceptions. I used to live in a home in a neighborhood that looked a bit like the A's and it did not have a HOA. The home I own now does, however. But it is part of a development where all the homes are some variance of about 5 or 6 home designs and the streets are all themed in name. My home was also built in the late 90's. Homes built in the 80's and before are less likely to have a HOA around here. But that may very well be different where the A's live. Just curious....thanks!

While I do not agree with the protestors out in front of the house, does anyone think that Cindy and George are almost looking for a fight when they go out there? I mean really, how many times are they going to put up that crime scene tape? They know they are going to get screamed at and called all kinds of names, why bother? Put a no trespassing sign and if someone comes on your property, call the police. I see them out there hammering in those stakes all of the time and it's like they are goading people on. Why??? Is it just Casey who is the attention monger? I don't get it.

I really wish people would just leave and not give them the satisfaction. Justice will be served and we all have to remember, while we are angry about what's happened and we're devastated thinking a mother could hurt her own child, justice will be served and we will eventually get back to our lives. We will remember this as one of the most horrific cases of child abuse ever but George, Cindy, Lee and "mother of the year" will have to live with the fact that they lost a very special member of their family forever. Isn't that enough for the protestors?

Has it been confirmed that the A's neighborhood has a Homeowner's Association? Where I live those are usually reserved for homes built in a "development" which requires and adopts the HOA from inception, though I'm sure there are some exceptions. I used to live in a home in a neighborhood that looked a bit like the A's and it did not have a HOA. The home I own now does, however. But it is part of a development where all the homes are some variance of about 5 or 6 home designs and the streets are all themed in name. My home was also built in the late 90's. Homes built in the 80's and before are less likely to have a HOA around here. But that may very well be different where the A's live. Just curious....thanks!

Yep, they have an HOA. HOA made them remove the Caylee billboard. I could understand why HOA would do that.

While I do not agree with the protestors out in front of the house, does anyone think that Cindy and George are almost looking for a fight when they go out there? I mean really, how many times are they going to put up that crime scene tape? They know they are going to get screamed at and called all kinds of names, why bother? Put a no trespassing sign and if someone comes on your property, call the police. I see them out there hammering in those stakes all of the time and it's like they are goading people on. Why??? Is it just Casey who is the attention monger? I don't get it.

I really wish people would just leave and not give them the satisfaction. Justice will be served and we all have to remember, while we are angry about what's happened and we're devastated thinking a mother could hurt her own child, justice will be served and we will eventually get back to our lives. We will remember this as one of the most horrific cases of child abuse ever but George, Cindy, Lee and "mother of the year" will have to live with the fact that they lost a very special member of their family forever. Isn't that enough for the protestors?

I can agree with you on the family probably should not go out there. I think it's frustrating hearing the shouts out front day and night. They are as furious as the protestors. LE should take care of it. I am not certain they are willing. hmmm...

I think the police are being negligent in not getting control of this situation. Eventually someone is going to get hurt. The neighbors have had all that they can tolerate, the protesters are fighting with each other, George and Cindy are ready to blow, and the media presence is encouraging the whole thing. People can't drive down the the street to get to their own homes. They can't take their children outside. Why are these "protesters" being allowed to disrupt the lives of people not even involved in this case, and why do they want to?

Everyone else at this forum calls it as they see it. Why shouldn't we? I agree, the protestors do not look, sound, or seem leveled.

Yep, they have an HOA. HOA made them remove the Caylee billboard. I could understand why HOA would do that.

Thank you for clearing that up! :) Good catch! Knowing for sure now that the do have a HOA doesn't have something in their ordinances that would make the A's responsible somehow for keeping this circus under control...even at their own financial expense. I'm not sure what that would be, and I know this EXACT situation isn't exactly the type of thing the HOA would have thought about when writing their bylaws, but my HOA is very strict about noise, excessive traffic, etc. Hmmm.....makes ya wonder.

I think the police could limit auto traffic, but I'm not sure they can regulate foot traffic - besides the Anthonys want all the people to come to the vigil so they are contributing to it too.

They may be in denial; they may be out and out lying, but they don't have to come out of their house everytime they think they have to confront anyone. They contribute to this as much as the protesters do. If they didn't come out to confront them, they'd probably go away.

And the HOA doesn't mind all the tv cameras and lights 24/7? Just asking.

I agree with the poster that said the Anthonys seem to egg on the protesters by constantly going out to put up signs and tape. They're always carrying hammers and sticks with them. I think George has got another gun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back